• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup Citrus2077 Collection [2024-03-02] [Citrus2077]

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
What girls from re have you had done if you don't mind me asking.
I did that entire RE strip club set from citrus. You can find in it the link. I am redoing a Dimitrescu one but am taking a break from it cause it's a long ass commission.

Reactions: DJTEMPAH

DJTEMPAH

May 17, 2017
I did that entire RE strip club set from citrus. You can find in it the link. I am redoing a Dimitrescu one but am taking a break from it cause it's a long ass commission.
Fair enough but just wanted to say your cyberpunk commissions are some of the best out there so thanks for having them made.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grayking666

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Fair enough but just wanted to say your cyberpunk commissions are some of the best out there so thanks for having them made.
now that i got some people making models, I'm gonna make them all. I also soft capped it at 50 for now but there are waaaaaaay more scenes i gotta do

Jun 6, 2020
Man I want to download all of the pics with lady D made by Citrus but I don't have the space to download the zips which contain his whole work. If anyone would be kind to make a folder with only pictures of Lady D

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Thank you. Good collection.
Compressed versions for the other months would be welcome. :)

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
now that i got some people making models, I'm gonna make them all. I also soft capped it at 50 for now but there are waaaaaaay more scenes i gotta do
Hello, you said there were about 90 pic set of Lady D from Citrus. Will you be so kind to point the link for it ?