4.40 star(s) 24 Votes

Sabirow

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Pls can you add mega download for android users.
Here are the links to download via MEGA. Enjoy playing!

CDR v0.1.1 - Win/Linux (~1.6GB)

CDR v0.1.1 - Mac (~1.6GB)

CDR v0.1.1 - Android (~1.6GB)

CDR v0.1.1 - Android Compressed (~432MB)

ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
Overall decent start. The use of animation instead of snapshots stands out a lot, and I like the music selection. The one big criticism I have is that the dialogue is stiff. Characters talk in pretty awkward ways, and sometimes come off as overly formal. I find that reading dialogue out loud as I write helps avert a lot of that problem. And one smaller criticism I have is that there were a few small moments with no audio that could be improved by the addition of some music or a stinger.

Reactions: Sabirow

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I know is nice having cutscenes in a VN game, but it's impossible to know what happening with 5 frames per second...

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
The plot of this game reminds me a little bit of Dreamcide, a webtoon manhwa where the MC goes back and forth between present and future while surviving against zombies.

Sabirow

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
progress report 66.jpg

City Devil: Restart [0.2] - Progress report

Hello, everyone!
It's time to share a progress report.

Hiding dialogue box
Added a button to hide the dialogue box - done upon Android users request.
This change applies to all devices.

Improved choice menu
Now, it features smooth animations when appearing and disappearing.
Even small details are essential to the overall game quality.

Already done:
  • 522 renders
  • 31 animations
As for animations, there will be two times more of them in the next progress report.

New relationship screen
It will be shown to patrons in October.

Stay tuned, and have a fantastic day!

Sabirow

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Not to be a pain in the arse but how is so little content taking up almost 2 gig of space?
The game has enough animations and images, so files converted to reduce the size, and the final size is ~1.6 GB.

For Android users, there is a compressed version ~432 MB.
Also is Leah a future option.
She's a side character. In the future, you will have options to interact with Leah.
If there is increased interest in her, I will consider the possibility of adding more content with her in the game.

Please note that this is an just v0.1.1.

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
The game has enough animations and images, so files converted to reduce the size, and the final size is ~1.6 GB.

For Android users, there is a compressed version ~432 MB.

She's a side character. In the future, you will have options to interact with Leah.
If there is increased interest in her, I will consider the possibility of adding more content with her in the game.

Please note that this is an just v0.1.1.
Pretty good for a starter. Definitely will bookmark it and keep an eye on it. Good luck(y)

Reactions: Sabirow
Oct 13, 2023
Just wanted to know if the new update is going to be released in the next two weeks or not?

Edit: im not asking to pressure you, I'm just figuring out if now is a good time to play the game, i don't like it when a game i just played releases an update :)

Sabirow

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Just wanted to know if the new update is going to be released in the next two weeks or not?

Edit: im not asking to pressure you, I'm just figuring out if now is a good time to play the game, i don't like it when a game i just played releases an update :)
The next update definitely won't be released in the next two weeks. It might be around a month or a month and a half from now.
Give it a try. I'd love to hear your feedback!

Reactions: xyzyzyz

Ingfire

Feb 27, 2020
Is it just me or is there a volume slider missing? After waking up to the literal loudest alarm in existence, the upbeat music started playing at full blast even after I turned down both Music and Sound volume to 0. Had to Mute All to give me a chance to turn down my headset volume.

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
The next update definitely won't be released in the next two weeks. It might be around a month or a month and a half from now.
Give it a try. I'd love to hear your feedback!
When we can expect update ?
I expect on current pace is before Christmas Eve. I mean 18-20 December Public Release.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
anything new sir ?
...soon...
1700644017226.png

City Devil: Restart [0.2] - Progress 90%

Hello everyone!
It's time to progress report.
Already done:
  • 546 renders
  • 103 animations
Fresh movements
New animated actions, such as fingering, licking, footjob, and others, will be available to enrich your experience and add more interactivity. These changes took some time, causing a slight delay in development, but I'm confident you'll enjoy them.
Minor updates after v0.2
After considering your feedback, I've taken several additional steps to improve the game. These changes will be implemented alongside a minor update to avoid delaying the release of 0.2. The minor update will include an avoid route for H-scenes in Alexxis. Some renders from v0.1 require enhancement and will be reworked. For example:
  • In the school corridor scene with Lillian, shadows overly darken her face.
  • In the Alexxis club corridor, there is noticeable artifacts on the girl's faces due to multiple light sources.
I plan to enhance the interface design slightly. The relationships screen and the main menu look better than the navigation menu, gallery, settings etc. These changes will be introduced gradually to prevent any delay in significant updates.
v0.1 taught me to double-check everything multiple times before being confident in these renders or the necessity of creating animations at specific points. Hence, the pipeline has slowed down. I hope there will be fewer mistakes.
Thanks for your patience and support!
Sabirow

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes