4.40 star(s) 24 Votes

Sabirow

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Hello everyone!
Thank you all for the feedback!
A huge thanks for the high ratings in the reviews!
Special thanks to BaasB for sharing the game!

Now, it's my turn to address your questions:
Harem possible ?
It is harem game, right?
Harem is possible.

Is the teacher romanceable?
Yes. In an upcoming update, Minami will have more play time, and you will get to know her better.

Will pregnancy be part of the game?
It wasn't in the plans, but I'll consider it.

Game looks good, but these camera flights and the scenes altogether make my pc suffer hard. I hope you are going to optimize the game more in the future updates. It's annoying, and that's a shame because the game itself is good.
Same here, I hope you optimize the game,dev
If possible, I will do it. However, everything works correctly on most devices and does not cause problems. If it is a weak computer, the problem is apparent.

can prostitution be avoided?
As of v0.1.1, avoiding it is not possible. However, I plan to add an alternate route to avoid them. Most likely after the release of v0.2.

Will we see the girls from Alexxis again?
- Maybe.

Incest?
- I didn't include incest tags in the game, and I certainly didn't expect such aggressive reactions towards the Stepcest theme. I won't be providing any incest patches.

NTR?
- No!

TAGS:
3DCG, Anal, Animated, Cosplay, Creampies, Dating, Feet, Harem, Male protagonist, Milf, Mystery, Oral, Paranormal, Prostitution, Romance, School setting, Story-focused, Teasing, Training, Vaginal, Virgin, Voyeurism, Corruption.

If you have any suggestions or questions, please write on the or contact me via DM. I'm always open to any feedback as long as it remains respectful.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Welcome to the community, Sabirow! I hope you will have a pleasant stay. My advice is that try to keep your interaction or engagement with the community at an optimum level, not too much to keep your sanity in check, and not too low so that the fans won't feel like you dissed them ( it's not easy balancing act ). As a general guide, it is always good to be 'diplomatic' about stuffs ( just like in your first post(y) ), as opposed to being very 'vocal'.

Incest?
- I didn't include incest tags in the game, and I certainly didn't expect such aggressive reactions towards the Stepcest theme. I won't be providing any incest patches.
It is fine that if incest will not be in the game and your right too. The incest tags was applied due to rule of this site. The majority complaints are actually targeted at the tagging system but as always will be directed at games instead, this game included. You have no control over it and I think you should not be bothered with it.

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Sabirow and rKnight

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
City Devil: Restart [0.2] - Progress 41%
Hello, everyone!
It's time to share a progress report. It has been 76 days since the first release. There has been a lot of work, with many renders being created and reworked to achieve the desired result. I'm trying to do it faster to bring you a new update sooner!
Already done:
  • 396 renders
  • 27 animations
I plan to change the design of the relationship screen.
The new main menu is almost ready. Soon, patrons will be able to see it and influence how it should look.
Thank you all for your patience!
Sabirow
1691270843533.png

Sabirow

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
For 0.2, try to make it a big update like Caribdis, but I'm already watching this thread. It is one of the few games that actually wowed me..
Version 0.2 is expected to have a similar duration to v0.1, lasting around one and a half hours.

Welcome to the community, Sabirow! I hope you will have a pleasant stay. My advice is that try to keep your interaction or engagement with the community at an optimum level, not too much to keep your sanity in check, and not too low so that the fans won't feel like you dissed them ( it's not easy balancing act ). As a general guide, it is always good to be 'diplomatic' about stuffs ( just like in your first post(y) ), as opposed to being very 'vocal'.
Thank you for the warm welcome and valuable advice!

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
The animations are absolutely amazing. The sex scene animation however is still not par to what you do on the regular scenes. You'd already go so far with so much custom movement in the those animated shorts of yours, so might as well incorporate that to sex scenes too. Varied animations is simply not about switching the camera angles or letting it pan to some another angle, actually use different sex positions too (as many as you could). As for sex scene dialogue, you're getting there... you could prolong the scene by adding more dialogue and the like.

Its nice seeing an MC that actually knows what to do and goes for it. So far plot wise, there's nothing that hooks me yet. The girls absolutely looks good though, that's one. Lastly, don't go taking too long on having sex with the step-sis, as many of the long games in here seem to just delay the inevitable incest, whilst adding more stupid and unnecessary drama.

Good luck with the game.

Reactions: Sabirow

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
So far I liked the game and was stunned by the amount of animations outside of sex scenes. That's nothing we see all too much. As for the v0.1.1, there is not much to say about the story, because of the early stage, but taking at least the bits we get to know into account, it could get interesting. The two scenes with the Alexxis girls were good. If future sex scene animations get a little bit more on par with the rest, they go from good to great. But opposed to some other posts, I disagree with making them much longer. It's a fine line between making them longer and making them too long. For this version, it was good as it was, IMO. If you make them slightly longer or shorter, depending on situation and LI, then it will be fine. Some advices were already given by others that I second, therefor no need to repeat. I wish much success. Looking forward to more.

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
So far I liked the game and was stunned by the amount of animations outside of sex scenes. That's nothing we see all too much. As for the v0.1.1, there is not much to say about the story, because of the early stage, but taking at least the bits we get to know into account, it could get interesting. The two scenes with the Alexxis girls were good. If future sex scene animations get a little bit more on par with the rest, they go from good to great. But opposed to some other posts, I disagree with making them much longer. It's a fine line between making them longer and making them too long. For this version, it was good as it was, IMO. If you make them slightly longer or shorter, depending on situation and LI, then it will be fine. Some advices were already given by others that I second, therefore no need to repeat. I wish much success. Looking forward to more.
Valid point..

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
I general I like the game, just the main character is does not think with his brain and very bland. Also, I am not big fan of Prostitution in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sabirow

Sabirow

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Damee game is so good. Kudos to dev. this is next level VN. Will it have footjob?
Glad you're enjoying it!
The game will include a footjob. Thanks for your interest!

Woah this game is crazy, the animation way too smooth and fluid, first time i actually see run, fighting scene and all pov animation this smooth.
I'm thrilled that you're enjoying it! Thanks for the 5 stars!

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes