Fan Art City of Broken Dreamers: Fan Art

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Does anybody known the name of this suit asset in DAZ Store? I think it would be very sexy in Victoria wearing it.
742138_1594565755373.png

I found something similar. Here:

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
This Victoria is another thing, my eternal passion in this game.

It was beautiful:love:

Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Guys, I think I found the hair asset that Philly is using for Shanlon customs. Here:

Also, I figure out how Philly made the tweaks for Shanlon model. Charlene base model has a "narrowed" skinny body(just like a French model) and Shanlon has a more "Wide" body(just a like an american MILF). So, basicaly what you need to do is to apply the hair asset first and then use the controls of DAZ Studio to make Charlene body to be a little bit more "wider", with "fat" and "muscular" proportions. Pay attention to the face proportions, because Shanlon has a wider face than Charlene too.

And, don't forget about the breasts, they need to be bigger too.
Charlene asset:

ry-charlene-hd-for-victoria-8-03-daz3d.jpg
1302752_july4-1-FHD.jpg

Last edited:

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
Guys, I think I found the hair asset that Philly is using for Shanlon customs. Here:

Also, I figure out how Philly made the tweaks for Shanlon model. Charlene base model has a "narrowed" skinny body(just like a French model) and Shanlon has a more "Wide" body(just a like an american MILF). So, basicaly what you need to do is to apply the hair asset first and then use the controls of DAZ Studio to make Charlene body to be a little bit more "wider", with "fat" and "muscular" proportions. Pay attention to the face proportions, because Shanlon has a wider face than Charlene too.

Charlene asset:

View attachment 3202471
View attachment 3202516
I've never seen anyone succeed in recreating Shanlon...

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I've never seen anyone succeed in recreating Shanlon...
You should try yourself then. Make a first sketch and everybody will follow. The secret to recreate Shanlon is her face and her eyes. The rest of her body is easy.
Here is some other assets for DAZ Studio essential for game creators, I think Philly is running himself:

Last edited:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
MilfMaster90 here are some more "sweet" assets for your fan art experiments. :p :p Thank me later, if you wnanna try them!

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022

Charlene asset:

View attachment 3202471
View attachment 3202516
Wasn't that skin asset used to make the Doc's body? I tried making fan art of her once but gave up cuz I never managed to make the face, but the skin matched from what I could see. Could never find the base model for her face...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Wasn't that skin asset used to make the Doc's body? I tried making fan art of her once but gave up cuz I never managed to make the face, but the skin matched from what I could see. Could never find the base model for her face...
Katie is in fact a mix of assets. I mean, Philly created her mixing different assets from diferent DAZ packages. Example is her eyes and her mouth, Philly used both from different assets package. His words here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-fan-art.30083/post-2088993