Fan Art City of Broken Dreamers: Fan Art

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Hi!

Just discovered this game though steam a couple of days ago. Came across this render randomly searching on twitter, and I really love it.

ExLfLdlU8Acb8ew.jpg

Source here:
Edited: Credit goes to user MilfMaster90 as claimed below. Sorry as the tweet didn't mention the image origin.

God, Victoria makes me crazy at so many levels. Have a nice day everybody!

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hi!

Just discovered this game though steam a couple of days ago. Came across this render randomly searching on twitter, and I really love it.

View attachment 2542466

Source here:
Edited: Credit goes to user MilfMaster90 as claimed below. Sorry as the tweet didn't mention the image origin.

God, Victoria makes me crazy at so many levels. Have a nice day everybody!
:love::love::love: Wow this is an art i will keep thanks!

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Well.

My small tribute to Victoria.

After a couple of days messing with Daz I still don’t have a fkin clue of what I’m doing, but I think I’ve finally managed to get some images decent enough so they can be watched without screaming in terror.

This is my first 3D modeling attempt since I left my university years ago, so please don’t be too harsh. Constructive criticism is more than welcome thought. And yes, I know, I suck with lightning, I’ve been banging my head against the lightning settings for hours

poolRemasterV2.png

Edited: Uploaded new image with (somewhat) better lightning settings.
Edited again with completely different lightning settings.

Last edited:

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Week 8 of my DAZ Journey: Today featuring Victoria visiting an old friend in the Citadel.
This week I was focused on backgrounds and image composition, but as always I also stuggled with lightning. :(
In the end, I want to thank DiPeppo and the other awesome guys at his Cyberheart DC server for their advices on the previews I sent there (besides DiPepp himself, Gary, dev of Realm Invader, Tako dev of Westview and Soli, another artist there). You guys rock!!!
And now that I'm thanking people, thanks a lot and my recognition to Philly for giving us my muse, the incredible Victoria Shields. :D

VicPianoFinal1.png

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Week 10 of my DAZ Journey: Victoria in the mirror.
A rather simple render today, as I spent most of the week just tweaking Vic model, and tinkering with Iray shaders. In particular, that mirror shader got me some headaches, as the default one that came with the Bathroom asset was giving me really poor results, distorting light reflection and messing with colors.
Also I want to thank Drifty, the incredibly talented dev behind LoF and u4ia, for his feedback on my previous week images and his advice about switching Vic skin shader to PBR. I still have to adjust it a bit, but this one is definitely working better than my previous stock choice.

VicBathMirrorV3Final.png

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Week 12 of my DAZ Journey: My take on Victoria in the bathtub at dawn.
First time playing with DAZ cameras Depth of Field with this image. Last week I decided to skip my weekly update, as Philly finally released Chapter 14 of CoBD (nothing better than the real Victoria :) ). I haven't had the chance of playing it yet, will probably have to wait until the full release on Steam, hopefully after the next chapter.

VicDawnBathDenV3b.png