Fan Art City of Broken Dreamers: Fan Art

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
What is the body muscle morph for Sonja ?
Her arm muscle looks fantastic, not too buff which is actually perfect (for me)

DogzBallz

Sep 30, 2021
Nice render! She looks like a young Sonja, but it is a very close morph.
I much prefer the original. Once I started working with the base character, it became pretty obvious that they had made quite a few changes to her face, also had Sonja's expression are pretty distinctive. I agree that she seems like a younger version, I'll probably try again in the future. The art in City of Broken Dreamers is pretty awesome, I'm hoping to one day get my art to that level.

Reactions: AlienEDM

DogzBallz

Sep 30, 2021
Getting close, it already gives her vibes, but to happy and that face overall falls into uncanny valley territory.
Very difficult to get her face right without knowing which morphs were used. Also very difficult to get the correct expression, which makes a huge difference to the overall impression of the character. I almost didn't post this render, but I figured someone has to make an attempt at her, as she is such an awesome character.

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Kendra Denimore

Gloria uses Zelara as a base. But only at about 50% others are mixed in there. Zbrush was used to adjust her cheeks slightly.

Katie uses Second Circles Julie also with some heavy adjustments. Its merged into a Raiya texture for Charlene which is merged into her face as well.
So both SC Julie and Charlene are used in her face morph? How much % of each?