Fan Art City of Broken Dreamers: Fan Art

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Guys, I was always curious to see what Victoria would look like wearing her hair down. Could anyone here in the fan art thread do a concept rendering art of what this example of Victoria with long hair would look like?

Reactions: xXwankerXx

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
Guys, I was always curious to see what Victoria would look like wearing her hair down. Could anyone here in the fan art thread do a concept rendering art of what this example of Victoria with long hair would look like?
It’s not hard to try but you need find a hair asset you would like to see on her. Would be better if you mention something more specific. Her default Hair has no other style like open

Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
It’s not hard to try but you need find a hair asset you would like to see on her. Would be better if you mention something more specific. Her default Hair has no other style like open
Based on Ainsley hair profile construction, I think this sample is matching long hair for Victoria (if it compatible, of course). Very expensive, though. :LOL: :LOL:

Or maybe those:

Last edited:
Reactions: La'Zaa

ibell420

May 8, 2021
Hi, nice artwork. I just found this site. Now I am going to have to download this game! Models are really hot!

Reactions: Hunkson

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Thank you MilfMaster90 for the render! I really love it! :love::love:Really just as I imagine how Victoria would be with long hair!

PS: However, I have notice her nipples a little flat. Is that a problem with the render?

Last edited:

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020