Fan Art City of Broken Dreamers: Fan Art

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
thank you ;), no idea what Filament is, I just started playing with Daz recently and I'm still a noob. I used some neon lighting presets I found on forums and some tricks with photoshop. I was inspired by Philly and the insane quality of his renders and started learning daz a bit :p

update: I read about filament and even updated Daz to 4.15 and I was shocked how fast it renders with this engine, basically instantly but in terms of quality is far worse than Iray, tried toggling all available Filament options. I see this engine as an amazing option to preview things and it has a lot of potential for animations. With Iray it takes weeks to render a complex animation and days for a simple one.
Well Filament doesn't have the same purpose a raytracing renderer has, but I'm looking for a way to have it behave for animations. There are a lot of "cheats" involved in the process, but rendering at 1 frame per second instead of 1 frame per minute (or more) is priceless.

Reactions: MilfMaster90

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Is it just me or someone else who finds this image of Shanlon very iconic, very similar to the image girl symbol of the GTA Vice City?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am trying to create wallpapers and fan signatures with these images of Shanlon, but I am not good with photoshop. Someone could please help me, creating the wallpapers and the fan signatures for me?

Wardn606

Feb 8, 2019
new to this whole thing, downloaded assets for chandra, but seems like a lot is missing, no genitals etc