Fan Art City of Broken Dreamers: Fan Art

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I finally found the asset of Stella from Depraved Awakening.

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017

Panties I'm not sure right now. I also play around with the materials in Octane by changing tones and replacing textures.
nice thanks alot

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
Is that done with Filament ? It's awesome !
thank you ;), no idea what Filament is, I just started playing with Daz recently and I'm still a noob. I used some neon lighting presets I found on forums and some tricks with photoshop. I was inspired by Philly and the insane quality of his renders and started learning daz a bit :p

update: I read about filament and even updated Daz to 4.15 and I was shocked how fast it renders with this engine, basically instantly but in terms of quality is far worse than Iray, tried toggling all available Filament options. I see this engine as an amazing option to preview things and it has a lot of potential for animations. With Iray it takes weeks to render a complex animation and days for a simple one.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
LOL, Hi my friend. Good to see you. I am still banned from the Milfy City thread. How have you been?
Hi man! Lately I'm absent from this site most of the time but you broke a record. I honestly believed something had happened to you. Glad to see you around :Kappa:
I don't go to that thread anymore. I may have read it twice or so in the last months. Of course I can't be bothered to post there, it's ridiculous.
I take it you're fiddling with 3D renders. Good luck man, I'd love to see anything made by you one day.