Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Hmmm, Chandra might play out as an rich brat with a penchant for slumming with ´lesser´ people, yet ending up with either a heart of gold and a weak spot for a certain somebody and-or getting brutally murdered because she got cocky....either way is fine with me since I am all in for the sexually enhanced redhead.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ...see... the whole "sexually enhanced" shenanigans -> only MC can enhance any and all NPC in the game in that specific and unequivocally delicious way! or it is useless to waste any render going the rabbit hole of some other un-explored and plot useless character.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
But most slapping sound effects I heard in other adult games sound so generic and made up. They actually break the immersion for me rather than enhance it.
The quality of this game is so high, I would rather not have any sound effect unless it sounds reeeeaaaaaally good.
they scare me for often there is no sound in many of these games and then they add the slap sound, so max volume on 5.1 1000 watt system "slap" and almost jump out of the chair :p

Reactions: Appu and Kingnate

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Chandra! This is going to be fun!

A little treat for you guys. Figured I have been at it all day so I may as well share a bit of what I did today.
I am so glad I redid her texture. You will notice a massive improvement from the first short encounter you had with her. Now she is hot as fuck.

Enjoy guys!
Philly

zenon63

Jan 3, 2019
i tihnk chandra will be similar to christine. in that she starts as a fun option but the mc will have the option to get closer to her. I really liked that aspect of DA which is my fav game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
4.80 star(s) 393 Votes