Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It actually makes sense that Sonja is not a love interest. There is obviously still affection there, buried underneath the "protective" cover of name calling, but it's clearly impacted by whatever happened on that mission.

There appear to be four "main" girls - Victoria, Doc, Ellen and Gloria. The first three certainly seem like potential love interests. The last, I'm not so sure. Of course, there're always going to be side opportunities in a Philly game, so you have Chandra, Kleo and Shanlon. But, for full story conclusion, it seems like (at this time) those gals above are the main thrust.

I say "at this time", since DA fans know that Christina (best gal) came out of nowhere to win the hearts and minds of everyone (including Philly) to get her own ending, so we never know if lightning will strike again.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It actually makes sense that Sonja is not a love interest. There is obviously still affection there, buried underneath the "protective" cover of name calling, but it's clearly impacted by whatever happened on that mission.

There appear to be four "main" girls - Victoria, Doc, Ellen and Gloria. The first three certainly seem like potential love interests. The last, I'm not so sure. Of course, there're always going to be side opportunities in a Philly game, so you have Chandra, Kleo and Shanlon. But, for full story conclusion, it seems like (at this time) those gals above are the main thrust.

I say "at this time", since DA fans know that Christina (best gal) came out of nowhere to win the hearts and minds of everyone (including Philly) to get her own ending, so we never know if lightning will strike again.
Agreed and yeah maybe I am just a hopeless romantic in hoping MC and Sonja can somehow overcome what drove them apart. Seems more likely though that you are right.

Dec 29, 2018
There is a deep dark and a very painful secret between you and Sonja that the game is alluding to, concerning a past mission for Meredith. What happened there seems to have deeply hurt both of them and drove them apart while probably still loving each other.
Yeah, I saw the line from the main character about how he doesn't blame her for what happened in the past. However, that doesn't excuse what she does in the present. Ellen has been encouraging the MC to take more missions, which is what Sonya also wants him to do, yet she still chases Ellen off. It's a selfish and hurtful move by Sonya that only makes the MC's life worse, not to mention what it does to Ellen. If Sonya wants the MC to move on and live his life, which is what she claims, she needs to sign the divorce papers and stop chasing away women that are trying to make the MC happy. Otherwise, she's just acting in her own interests.

As for the idea that they still love each other, I figure that the MC isn't in love with Sonja anymore since she never once crossed his mind until she literally appears out of nowhere while he's in bed with another woman. So I would've liked the option to tell Sonja to go get stuffed, as well as a chance to apologize to Ellen about the whole incident at some point in the future. Now, that's not to say that I'm against having the option of winning her back, just that I'd never take that option. I'm sure that there are a lot of other people out there that would love to see them back together, but I just see her as an impediment to his chance of happiness with either Ellen or Katie.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, I saw the line from the main character about how he doesn't blame her for what happened in the past. However, that doesn't excuse what she does in the present. Ellen has been encouraging the MC to take more missions, which is what Sonya also wants him to do, yet she still chases Ellen off. It's a selfish and hurtful move by Sonya that only makes the MC's life worse, not to mention what it does to Ellen. If Sonya wants the MC to move on and live his life, which is what she claims, she needs to sign the divorce papers and stop chasing away women that are trying to make the MC happy. Otherwise, she's just acting in her own interests.

As for the idea that they still love each other, I figure that the MC isn't in love with Sonja anymore since she never once crossed his mind until she literally appears out of nowhere while he's in bed with another woman. So I would've liked the option to tell Sonja to go get stuffed, as well as a chance to apologize to Ellen about the whole incident at some point in the future. Now, that's not to say that I'm against having the option of winning her back, just that I'd never take that option. I'm sure that there are a lot of other people out there that would love to see them back together, but I just see her as an impediment to his chance of happiness with either Ellen or Katie.
I think that mc resolving for himself and moving forward from what happened at that mission for Meredith with Sonja will be one of the themes of this game. Also I suspect Sonja is as broken from that mission, though possibly in other ways as MC. I thought she was in a way even happy about seeing you with Ellen, did not try it myself but understood if you passed up Ellen and ended with the futa that dialogue was even sharper. I might be wrong though. :p

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Who knows what mysterious person programmed that VR experience into MC's selections. Is it a hacked input? A cyberplot to infect his datastream? Or is there even a more sinister story behind the K L X virtual personality...?

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes