Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hope you guys enjoy. I won't be active till much later like I normally would. Real life work... Booo!
What is this nonsense.

One of the hardest working people on the sight, the guy that helps a lot of other devs out in his own time, is planning on being selfish and doing his own job so he can pay his bills?

I call bullshit.

How very dare you.

spas

Jun 22, 2017
What is this nonsense.

One of the hardest working people on the sight, the guy that helps a lot of other devs out in his own time, is planning on being selfish and doing his own job so he can pay his bills?

I call bullshit.

How very dare you.
Well the dev is one of best not like icstor breaks money and lie for most of stuff he do

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
What I hate in his games is the forced orgasms, like you don't have the decisions where YOU want it.
He forces you where it'll be.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte
Mar 1, 2018
Philly_Games Nice Carpenter Brut reference by the end of the update with that identical mask, and car like in a Turbo killer video. Now we know for sure that you are a fanboy of his, considering you already made a reference in Depraved Awakening :D. Awesome update and awesome job, keep it up man, you are proving from update to update that you are top notch developer, and that others should look up to you.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
moved mouse 4 times over every possible millimetre of the screen for the 3rd possible clue..nada..i need help :p
oh..nevermind..i'm so frikkin old..lower speaker..HAHA!!!
my gosh..girl with horns is HOT ...so much NEED...dayum..Abby is now #2(for the moment as she isnt one of the "dames"..so sad :( ) but shit she ticks my boxes!

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes