laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
When I got to the pool with Chandra had a lil conversation told the truth I had to beg for her help, then I lied and she was more willing to help me. But then without even knowing something told me to play a new game I am so glad I did I would've missed this scene during conversation must've been either my depravity wasn't high enough or because my previous save when she asked me to help I turn her down the 1st time but helped when she asked the 2nd time just incase anyone wonders why they can't get her new scene accept her request immediately and high depravity, not sure if dep
When I got to the pool with Chandra had a lil conversation told the truth I had to beg for her help, then I lied and she was more willing to help me. But then without even knowing something told me to play a new game I am so glad I did I would've missed this scene during conversation must've been either my depravity wasn't high enough or because my previous save when she asked me to help I turn her down the 1st time but helped when she asked the 2nd time just incase anyone wonders why they can't get her new scene accept her request immediately and high depravity, not sure if depravity matters though but that's what I did. Also I'm using mod to make all correct choices.

Pezzo

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Philly_Games Man you did it again, thanks for making our quarantine more agreeable with this amazing update! The two cameos from DA were an awesome touch but I feel the foreshadowing for Henry's future.

Btw, does anyone knows the song that plays during Katie's scene ? The post-rock vibe is giving me chills
I got it: "We are all astronauts" by Dove

Last edited:
Reactions: E.l.l.0 and Pinsel

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Katie's scene is the best scene in the adult game history hands down. Great update. Thank you.
EDIT: For people who plays this game with no sound, make an exception for Katie's scene because the sound is incredible and fits the enviroment perfectly.
my game don't have that kind of voice i don't understand why but voice and music full i try to dim both of them still only music sound comin...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
everyone noticed Carli's glorious cameo....how many of you saw The Dragon having a drink/snack as ya went by? :p
this was a beauty update..Katie may be the all time greatest waifu ever created..and dat ass tho...thats carved in marble by greek gods..dayum!!

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
So I had my fingers crossed the Katie scene was going to go all in you know.

I was hoping Katie was going to turn out to be a crazed sex fiend once out of her shell.

That the temperature would be kicked up high and hard making the previous scene with Shanlon look like playschool by comparison.

I wanted her pounded so hard the game would have to change name to City Of Broken Reamed.

But I really liked the romantic stuff too.

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Is V0.6 updated? because I can't go forward on my save since the last update when that Redmoon carries Ellen towards Victoria.

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice Love this game allot great sex scenes "Love Victoria" she melts dick :love: (y)
Update was for fixes i think there ended in same place ?

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I hope you guys enjoy this. Two months of work, and every penny I earned from DA, if you guys don't like it, I'll go get drunk or something.
Philly I've loved your games since I first played DA. Been a supporter since. Keep up the good work and still knock back a few!

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes