ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
The woman that will probably make us revise some theories we previously formulated in this thread :unsure:
my first thought was .."make her main and i'll forget Katie" then realized..Philly would intro'd a main alot earlier...so she's just a perfect side

Dec 31, 2019
Whatever her role in the story damn, can't wait to see that mystery "lightning girl" in the game, looking so good in the preview!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Now I will share with you another intimate dark secret.

Some months ago I skipped chapter 3 to have more content when chapter 4 was out. I wrote it here, some people joked about my stamina :LOL: and I swore I'd never repeat it because the wait had been really hard.
Well, I did it again. I never said anything, and you guys surely spoiled some parts of the plot. But yeah, I skipped ch. 5 and hopefully will soon be enjoying a few hours of huge deluge of cuddle babe's flow, lust-throbbing bosoms guiding drooling heroes to every tender-loving humid cranny and..... nah, it's hard enough for me to (try to) understand everything he says not being a native speaker but you got what I meant :KEK:.

4.70 star(s) 410 Votes