Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Aristos
be a good boy and skip the sixth ch. too. and don't you dare touch yourself until the seventh one comes out :devilish:
Two updates is enough content, I won't skip a second :ROFLMAO:.
Besides, the self-touching prohibition would be useless. So much content out there (and in here).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
catch them all
The thing is ... babes come to MCs milk shake .. they lose their senses in the cocoon of his successes and fall numb on his throbbing enthusiasm to feel and caress the juicy squishy bums of marzipan and the full bosoms of fair chocolate delish.
MCs got a whole factory of insatiable venus bombshells to test and attest for his sweet friend master mold goddess!

enjoying a few hours of huge deluge of cuddle babe's flow, lust-throbbing bosoms guiding drooling heroes to every tender-loving humid cranny
Cream her nook to spill the crannies bulge flowing into the full waves of uncontrollable innuendo to trump all gushes of baby juice!

the seventh one
Seventh day was so that we get to enjpoy all the baby butter flowing up and down all babe curves and wonderful perfumed
bulges of pleasure corrupting our senses into the mold of fantasy love drunk boobies and hot steamy colourful cracks of joy!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Cream her nook to spill the crannies bulge flowing into the full waves of uncontrollable innuendo to trump all gushes of baby juice!
I should never try to compare to a pro :censored:
"Innuendo", damn!

The issue with content is easily resolved :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me have some fun while we are locked up, man!

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
What? No Kleo? Gotta catch them all.
Mac, do what I did. I enabled skipping unseen text, pressed CTRL and looked elsewhere until the scene finished.
Right afterwards you load a previous save to go on with your futa-free path as if nothing happened but all scenes will be unlocked.
I don't know, there's some sense of accomplishment to it :Kappa:
Willingly subject myself to that kind of content?! Just to complete a gallery? I'd rather give up a roll of my precious, life-saving toilet paper.

ch3chandra47tp.jpg
edit: typo

Last edited:

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
Hello everyone!

I just came to say that this delay is "killing me" (More than Covid19) !!o_O

Now in quarantine then, I'm going crazy !! kkkkkkkk

Phill releases my friend soon !!:cool:

Reactions: lolositoxd
Dec 22, 2017
So I guess this weekend I continue to blue ball myself. Gonna be hard I guess but no sex once again, I want to experience this game with any of the sexual content and I will die trying.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes