Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
That's... a lot.
Yup, I like my screensavers and you have to remember I'm loyal to every girl in whatever specific game, so all that's just one girl per game. Well in this case, I do have some pictures with Katie helping Gloria, Henry, etc. but yes; 15 games. solo and devoted routes

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I also, if I remove a game from the hard drive, I remove the pictures and for games like CoBD, I also have my favorite songs from these games on my iPod (music from 6 games I believe as of now, including CoBD & DA) so if I get rid of a game (like I did with DIK) I killed all my Jill pics and DIK music (or whatever music I have from that game)

• Wow
Reactions: beef-devourer

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I also, if I remove a game from the hard drive, I remove the pictures and for games like CoBD, I also have my favorite songs from these games on my iPod (music from 6 games I believe as of now, including CoBD & DA) so if I get rid of a game (like I did with DIK) I killed all my Jill pics and DIK music (or whatever music I have from that game)
Yeah, we had a discussion about your music collection after I helped you identify that song from MiCi, so I knew about the music habits I just didn't know you collected so many images as well.:)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, we had a discussion about your music collection after I helped you identify that song from MiCi, so I knew about the music habits I just didn't know you collected so many images as well.:)
Well on days when I am doing other things (like writing my book, fanfics, or reading) I like to have my VN Girls screensaver going so I happen to look over I see whatever flashes by. I have one laptop devoted to pure gaming, which is the one I am now, and the other laptop for my Japanese music, movies, screensaver, walking videos, etc.

It's a way to keep myself in a good mood and smiling because of the mental shit I deal with (bipolar schizoaffective) so it helps keep me calm. Although there are a few sad scenes that I do see, but overall it's great to have.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skeltom

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
so if I get rid of a game (like I did with DIK) I killed all my Jill pics and DIK music (or whatever music I have from that game)
Still, I think a song Run run runnin' by Grace Mesa that plays in the Chapter 6 Isabella scene deserves some hard drive space. To me this song seems suitable to some emotional scene with Katie or Gloria, provided that the song is remixed into techno or trance to fit in to the CoBD atmosphere.

It's a way to keep myself in a good mood and smiling because of the mental shit I deal with (bipolar schizoaffective) so it helps keep me calm.
Dammit, is this bipolar crap really your case? Just curious, was it an obese unattractive female psychologist above 30 or 40 who diagnosed this... Could it be a deliberate sabotage :unsure:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Dammit, is this bipolar crap really your case? Just curious, was it an obese unattractive female psychologist above 30 or 40 who diagnosed this... Could it be a deliberate sabotage :unsure:
Yes I was diagnosed in 2009, after I had a nervous breakdown at work (I was a footwear manager at The Sports Authority) and soon after, my life went to hell and I had to give up many things; my apartment, my car, my job, control over my money, etc. Been in psych ward 3 times and have survived a dozen or so (maybe more) suicide and OD attempts, some of them were the type you would see on CSI or NCIS.

I have been seeing a shrink since then, but have not been taking any meds for it since they're responsible for my weight gain (which thankfully I took off) and making me a zombie. I don't want to get too dramatic here my friend, but it's a fucking miracle how I'm still alive.

But back to the screenshot deal, I can give you a detailed list of what I have for each game if you want me to. As each chapter is released, I go through it once or twice to play it, then the third time I use CTRL if I have to to get to the scenes of my chosen LI (in this case, Katie) and get every little pose from every scene they're in. It's just how I am.

I don't remember what game actually made me start doing it but I've done it ever since and I've been very happy I did so.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Dev Update #95
Things are now taking shape and looking good. My focus is starting to pivot to the code side and pushing things into the game proper but still render work and writing to go.
Update is getting to that large point again with 810 renders in, and I suspect another 200 or so to go. Also added a few more animations with one currently cooking bringing that up 45 animations.
Next week we will also do the poll for this months custom set, so expect that mid week.
Also the dev post needs more ass :p

So here ya go, just a fun render while testing stuff.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

4.80 star(s) 396 Votes