AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
This is my answer as of today:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd suggest everyone here went there and shared their tiers with us. It's always interesting.
Well, my opinion is already very obvious for what and who I like in the game.

Reactions: Aristos

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
This is most likely the minority here, but has anyone else kind of lost interest in anyone but Katie? She is heads and tails above the rest of the girls IMO.

the other content is still objectively great, but I really just don’t care about it very much.
Well I'm guessing ya'll are going to know mine. It's fairly obvious:

I've had a very close & emotional connection to Katie since day 1 of playing this game, a very long time ago, and to me, she's perfect. I've never played this game going after any other girl (like I do with all of the VNs I play) and I even have gone as far as starting my 7th fanfic of the VNs I play surrounding what happens afterwards to the MC & Katie, even though we still have 5 or so chapters actually left to play in this game.

my-image.png

I mean, she's my desktop wallpaper for a reason, and this is the current background I have of her:

screenshot0282.png

MasKeLs

May 26, 2018
City of Broken Dreamers [v1.09 Ch.9] [PhillyGames] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 7.00 GB
Original Mac Size: 6.98 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 835 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 817 MB

For compressed update: RIC0H's City of Broken Dreamers [v1.08.1 >> v1.09 Ch.9]

Compressed using the following tools:

YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

game wont launch when adding Walkthrough mod.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
surprised that they have time to go on beach and that there are actually beaches.
Well they DO live and the game is set in L.A. and eventually, there is a coastline with I'm sure some kind of sand. It's not a post-apocalyptic "Book of Eli" world. I'm sure there's a surviving beach SOMEWHERE

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well they DO live and the game is set in L.A. and eventually, there is a coastline with I'm sure some kind of sand. It's not a post-apocalyptic "Book of Eli" world. I'm sure there's a surviving beach SOMEWHERE
well doesn't look that much better.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Carli is not a COBD girl, but I think she fit very well along side with the COBD girls. I wonder why Shanlon, Teri, Sonja and Sasha are not there in that banner too?
Shanlon and Teri are probably locked into some strange BDSM double-sided dildo thing, Sonja's having fun with Kleo and Sasha's getting jumped on by Todd. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah yeah it's not the type of content I usually post but I've had a very long 24 hours with meds and antipsychotic drugs and whatnot, so, I guess, this is how my brain is functioning right now.

Apologies though, not really my usual train of thought

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
That banner image isn't canon to the story and was part of a set of custom renders.......

EDIT: That banner image was for June's set....July's came out today.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
This is most likely the minority here, but has anyone else kind of lost interest in anyone but Katie? She is heads and tails above the rest of the girls IMO.

the other content is still objectively great, but I really just don’t care about it very much.
For me, no. Katie's my favorite, but Victoria, Chandra, Gloria and Sonja are all interesting enough to hold my attention in their own right. If anything, Katie has lost some ground because her scenes have been stuck in a rut since Chapter 6.

As for my tier list, this was the standing list after Chapter 8. I should probably update it, but that will have to wait for a time when I'm not exhausted.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
For me it's like this...

The top tier is the "forbidden romance" of Chandra, the friendship and romance of Ellen, and the "forbidden"/hot chick with horns fetish of Abby...

1626898638066.png

Oh and I think Henry had to die, there was no way I could see him approving of the MC/Jake trying to romance and bang Gloria.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
For me it's like this...

The top tier is the "forbidden romance" of Chandra, the friendship and romance of Ellen, and the "forbidden"/hot chick with horns fetish of Abby...

View attachment 1311010

Oh and I think Henry had to die, there was no way I could see him approving of the MC/Jake trying to romance and bang Gloria.
I actually agree with you on everything,I'd maybe put chandra in a league of her own though,would you share a link to this tierlist?

Reactions: MrFriendly

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
True he wouldn't approve, she kept him sane and is like a daughter to him. But he doesn't have to approve, that's all on Gloria.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.80 star(s) 400 Votes