RoadsideOccultist

Sep 30, 2018
Actually as a patron, there is a update option. So you don't have to download the full 7GB. But you are getting it for free so not sure why you want to complain regarding a free game?
For an update to work you still need the however many GB's of the previous update.. I'm not keen on storing 50GB+ of games that get updates 2-5months at a time, furthermore this is constructive criticism to ANY and ALL devs in the VN field, your games SHOULD NOT be the same size as a GTA 4 torrent, no need to take it to heart..

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well I had to choice to get Abby's lewd scene, but I'm guessing since I have no dep to my character or never did anything with Ellen or Gloria I can't get their scenes either, nor the bonus.

Oh well, that's what scrappy's mod is for.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hi, I have the last version and want update to ch 9. After download the files, what i do? Paste files in game folder, like in ToN? Thanks for help

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Update Only (ch8-to-ch9) Size: 1.67GB
Update Only (ch8-to-ch9) Compressed Size: 198MB - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
For an update to work you still need the however many GB's of the previous update.. I'm not keen on storing 50GB+ of games that get updates 2-5months at a time, furthermore this is constructive criticism to ANY and ALL devs in the VN field, your games SHOULD NOT be the same size as a GTA 4 torrent, no need to take it to heart..
For a game with this level of quality on both renders and animations? Yes the 7GB is required plus this game is long, there are already several hours of content inside.
By the way GTA IV requires 22GB of space to install.

Reactions: maver!ck

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hey, I've only played the first couple of chapters in 2019 and bought the game on Steam. It's really well made, but it felt like a more serious kind of game if you get what I mean? I did play 2077, but I honestly prefer games that are a bit more light hearted and comedic. I finished Depraved Awakening too, but it was pretty serious as well. I guess as someone who is a fan of BADIK, College Kings, and Our Red String off the top of my head, could I get into this game? Curious to hear what others think of the tone.
Well, I enjoy 'College Kings' and this, so, all I can say is it's all to your tastes.

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
I started crunching it 2hrs ago and it's currently down to 4.64GB.
(I've done the images for Ch1-7 and now doing Ch8&9, then I have sounds and videos to do)
So a few more hours give or take.

I've got the update version done already:

But it's going to take a bit longer for the full version to be completed.
Oh you legend!

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Can someone give me their estimation on how much story is left until completion (I don't care about spoilers)?

I stopped playing at v0.6 (when Philly was still labeling it that way), because I wanted to play through the full story (like I did with Depraved Awakening). That was well over a year ago, and at the time it seemed like the game was on pace to be finished by Summer 2021.

Is that still the case?

Paki69

Jan 9, 2020
Hey, I've only played the first couple of chapters in 2019 and bought the game on Steam. It's really well made, but it felt like a more serious kind of game if you get what I mean? I did play 2077, but I honestly prefer games that are a bit more light hearted and comedic. I finished Depraved Awakening too, but it was pretty serious as well. I guess as someone who is a fan of BADIK, College Kings, and Our Red String off the top of my head, could I get into this game? Curious to hear what others think of the tone.
Well, you already tried it, so if the game didn't hook you up, then I don't think it may hook you up again. The tone stays the same, with little bits of comedy and light hearted moments but mostly serious. I do think that if you finished Depraved Awakening, you can get into COBD. Maybe give it a chance one more time (I think it deserves it), and if it doesn't go with you then that's fine.

4.70 star(s) 406 Votes