Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Ok ok i will Greg
I honestly wouldn't bother.

Especially given your chosen choice screen name, and considering that a core component of this game's higher profile writing style and appeal success is that it was never looking to cater to the type of player that would be popping into a thread here making a more simplistic " No incest no like" proclamation.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This patch will work when combined with compressed version?
Because I don't want to wait for the compressed version, I know we'll wait a bit for it.
Thanks. ;)

Trrron

Feb 5, 2021
Well - I've already finished the chapter. Unfortunately, it wasn't very long. But you can play at least three slightly different paths, depending on who you take with you at the end of chapter 8. I hope it won't be 5 months until the next chapter. But all in all great work! And thank for the upload. You are my hero!

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
When will the day come of developers learning about .webp? Having to download 7GB+ every time an update comes is agonizing, especially when most of the host sites can barely give speeds up to 1mb/s when under load..
Actually as a patron, there is a update option. So you don't have to download the full 7GB. But you are getting it for free so not sure why you want to complain regarding a free game?

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes