May 31, 2020
City of Broken Dreamers [v1.12.0 Ch. 12] [PhillyGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 10,29 GB / 1,78 GB - BrokenDreamers-1.12.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 10,xx GB / 1,76 GB - BrokenDreamers-1.12.0-mac-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Upd.: 1,36 GB / 167 MB - BrokenDreamers-1.12.0-update-crunched.7z
= ~17,3% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac/Update): Workupload - Pixeldrain - Gofile
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Much appreciated, thank you.

Cruiser80

Jan 9, 2020
Obviously there's a fairly large demand for compressed and I am in no way judging people for it. But Im from Australia, known for having some of the worst internet in the world and yet I'm more than happy to download large files. What's the situation like for those who want the files compressed? Is unlimited/higher download limits not a thing where you live or is it really expensive? Genuinely curious.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah, it is not for everyone, only for those crazy ones, like me and RC-1138 Boss.:p:p:LOL::LOL: Meredith is an old woman and a bitch... but she is fuckable.
I wouldn't fuck Meredith White with YOUR dick, friend.:oops:
Have a cold one, smoke a bowl... reevaluate your priorities... relax... breathe...

BTW, Big Thanks and Kudos to Philly for chapter 12! Huzzah!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Hmmm... Curious... I wonder if I found a bug or Philly forgot something...

The way things stand, it seems that the only way to get on the path for a Vic ending (This is a bit of an assumption, but it looks like endings are being set up in this update.) is to have refused her sex scene back in ch. 4!? The only way to "choose" Victoria, is to go down the vicromance path in ch12victoria.rpy. The only way to do down the vicromance path is if you said "goodbye" to Victoria in Ch. 4 rather than having sex with her. Going back to look at the scene in question in Ch. 4, it seems to me that the sex scene would make at least as much sense setting up a possible Vic ending as refusing it. Wondering if he just forgot to add another trigger flag in the logic? The block in question from ch12victoria.rpy is below.

Does anybody have Philly's ear or want to ask about this on Discord and report back?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Obviously there's a fairly large demand for compressed and I am in no way judging people for it. But Im from Australia, known for having some of the worst internet in the world and yet I'm more than happy to download large files. What's the situation like for those who want the files compressed? Is unlimited/higher download limits not a thing where you live or is it really expensive? Genuinely curious.
Space for me. It's why I still haven't downloaded and played this game - I found it via PH play-through recordings and it's on my list.

The screen went down on my better laptop with a huge drive - it's a touchscreen and those things end up being a problem eventually. The one I'm using now is from a work gig that I've been able to keep, but they were notoriously cheap, so I have limited storage space. It's too slow to DL directly to an external device, so I make room on the laptop, move to the external, unzip there, then move over to the laptop to play (there's a slight lag if I leave it on the external). Still, I do prefer to get non-compressed because the resolution is pretty good, despite the other issues, and my brain would probably notice the difference...

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Space for me. It's why I still haven't downloaded and played this game - I found it via PH play-through recordings and it's on my list.

The screen went down on my better laptop with a huge drive - it's a touchscreen and those things end up being a problem eventually. The one I'm using now is from a work gig that I've been able to keep, but they were notoriously cheap, so I have limited storage space. It's too slow to DL directly to an external device, so I make room on the laptop, move to the external, unzip there, then move over to the laptop to play (there's a slight lag if I leave it on the external). Still, I do prefer to get non-compressed because the resolution is pretty good, despite the other issues, and my brain would probably notice the difference...
I picked up a really nice Toshiba 1 TB USB 3.2 external SSD for around forty USD earlier this year and keep all of my AVN content on that one along with all my adult videos. That way I can play AVN games or watch the video on either my tower or my laptop with just a plug of the USB cable.

Hope that helps you friend, Phat:cool:(y)

4.80 star(s) 396 Votes