CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I guess a different ending where you didn't bang Gloria.

Not sure what kind of endings this game will have.

I guess there will be option to have solo endings with the ripperdoc, with the fixer, with the solo wife maybe, with chandra or with big boobs plastic doll (no, not venus, but i can see an ending with her too). Maybe one with Gloria as well. Sorry for the CP2020 vibe, i couldn't help.

Then there might be team up options.
One, obvious, might be Chandra + the horned mitched (sorry for the names, it has been some time).
I can see Solo Wife + Penis Haker
Victoria is too much of a noir femme fatal to team up, IMHO. Her endings are more like to be emotional and dramatic
Helen (Haley? Ellie?) The rocker/fixer i mean + Gloria seems like a far stretch.
The sweet doctor might be open to experimentation but in the end i can't see her teaming up.
Venus is a sex doll, i can't see her complaining for any team up.

And then, could that be a mega-harem ending? Maybe. With just all the girls? I doubt. I kinda see Victoria as incompatible with the rest of the LI.

At this rate it might take 2 more years to find out.
Did Philly ever stated if this was going to be a harem? I dont recall DA to be so. In any case, I can see Vic sacrificing herself if you're not on her path, and I dont see a Chandra or Abby path, solo or otherwise. Obviously both Helen and Katie will have a solo ending, so will Gloria.

I for one am all in for a no girls ending for once just to screw the waifu smps :KEK: that would be amazing

Reactions: AlienEDM

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Did Philly ever stated if this was going to be a harem? I dont recall DA to be so. In any case, I can see Vic sacrificing herself if you're not on her path, and I dont see a Chandra or Abby path, solo or otherwise. Obviously both Helen and Katie will have a solo ending, so will Gloria.

I for one am all in for a no girls ending for once just to screw the waifu smps :KEK: that would be amazing
I don't know, but this game sure lets you play a massive manslut.

I'm pretty sure Chandra is supposed to be a main LI.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

There was a special ending in DA with Carli + Christina + Judy.

And who the f is Helen?

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There was a special ending in DA with Carli + Christina + Judy.

And who the f is Helen?
Pretty sure Helen is actually Ellen, MC's handler and fuck buddy.

Is this the scene you mean? (Phat asks sheepishly, knowing full well he is right...)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Pretty sure Helen is actually Ellen, MC's handler and fuck buddy.

Is this the scene you mean? (Phat asks sheepishly, knowing full well he is right...)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
I strongly hope an ending like this in COBD. My ultimate dream is a threesome ending between MC, Victoria and Shanlon. Also, I hope we can have a foursome between any combination with the LI girls from the game.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I strongly hope an ending like this in COBD. My ultimate dream is a threesome ending between MC, Victoria and Shanlon. Also, I hope we can have a foursome between any combination with the LI girls from the game.
Shanlon? Are you mental?

TBH, I want an all out orgy with all the girls except Shanlon.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
What do you have against Shanlon? She is not so bad, she is just indifferent person who are not good or bad in personalitty. She is a little crazy, yes, but... I am a little crazy too. We match.
First off, Shanlon is a reporter, a news anchor. That alone puts her on the bottom with lawyers, politicians and lobbyists as the lowest scum on the planet. Then to make things worse, Shanlon is a top five candidate for skankiest bitch in any AVN I have ever played! I would not fuck her again... Super Skank! THAT is what is wrong with Shanlon... You can have her with my full blessings, my friend.

His fuck-whaaaaaat?

You heard me just fine! In all actuality... all of the LI in this game are MC's fuck buddies.:devilish: They all know that MC has other women but they are all addicted to that cock! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Leon queen

Apr 13, 2020
Shanlon is great she is a massive bitch but she is very self aware of that.
also Excluding Shanlon who is oddly moonlighting as a reporter in order to keep herself relevant and in the game (as it were)
most news anchors are glorified actors just reading out prompts they are not actually reporters nor do they get to choose what stories they tell or how they tell them.
Its media executives u should be hating, just thought it was odd u grouped news anchors with lawyers and politicians.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Shanlon is great she is a massive bitch but she is very self aware of that.
also Excluding Shanlon who is oddly moonlighting as a reporter in order to keep herself relevant and in the game (as it were)
most news anchors are glorified actors just reading out prompts they are not actually reporters nor do they get to choose what stories they tell or how they tell them.
Its media executives u should be hating, just thought it was odd u grouped news anchors with lawyers and politicians.
Trust me... I despise ALL media people, ALL politicians, ALL lobbyists and ALL lawyers. And sure, Shanlon may be self aware but that doesn't excuse her for being an uber-skank! She's just NASTY! Sure, I hit it but then I quit it and have NOT been back since in well over a dozen plays. You can have Shanlon, friend. I will not stop you.

Last edited:

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Shanlon character is awesome. She has top position on major news channel, but deep down she knows she is worthless piece of meat that doesnt deserve this. Such contradiction makes her wish to be treated like dirt, like a common whore that she is, but she wants to keep her luxury lifestyle too.
And our mc takes this whore out to the surface with couple of slaps and violent anal.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes