PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wasn't exactly paying much attention to the dialogue at that point... I had Victoria's hot ass on my mind! :devilish: Also, that seems to be the only mention of LA in game. I can't remember any other. There was a great deal of speculation going on in the forum at that time... it may have even been before ch 11 released. I cannot remember now for certain...

BTW... THIS is what I remember from that scene... Victoria... naked in the moonlight! :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Please refrain from unnecessary unrelated discussions derailing the thread to off-topic.
Let it not be a surprise if you get a warning or ban.

Thank You!

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The first one is nice, the other two are wearing the wrong jersey. ;)
I have some bad news for you: it's more disturbing than that.
If you think about it, that's most probably something she grabbed from the MC's wardrobe after a night at his place :rolleyes:

I can imagine what you must be feeling right now.
I mean, as a European I don't give a fuck about NFL football. For all I care she could be wearing a Broncos, a Packers or a Steelers jersey and that would mean shit to me. I would just keep looking at her scrumptious curves as usual.
HOWEVER, if I pictured her wearing a certain blue and red striped shirt I would retch. I could no longer relate to THAT MC, or feel any connection with the story.
You have all my sympathy, bro :cry:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I mean, as a European I don't give a fuck about NFL football. For all I care she could be wearing a Broncos, a Packers or a Steelers jersey and that would mean shit to me. I would just keep looking at her scrumptious curves as usual.
Well, me, as a southamerican guy, I wouldn't mind to see her wearing the brazilian soccer shirt.:p I mean, it would be a tribute to us to see Victoria or Shanlon cheering for us. Although I think Sonja would be more suited to make this tribute to us, despite her being Venezuelan. I think Philly could make this happen.:p:p

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ch12walk2.jpg

Quick Dev Update
The next chapter is in proofing and testing currently, and so far so good. Also, I just took a look at the custom poll and that was a blow out. Secretary it is, you have spoken :p
So, the next post from me after this will either be the release of the next chapter or the customs for the month, which ever comes first, so a lot of goodies coming soon!
Past that, I hope everyone has a great weekend.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well, me, as a southamerican guy, I wouldn't mind to see her wearing the brazilian soccer shirt.:p I mean, it would be a tribute to us to see Victoria or Shanlon cheering for us. Although I think Sonja would be more suited to make this tribute to us, despite her being Venezuelan. I think Philly could make this happen.:p:p
Sonja is from Cuba :sneaky:
The Brazilian FOOTBALL* shirt would be nice, I agree, very nice colours indeed, but Victoria wearing a totally white football shirt with a small crown and a little "14" written on the chest would be the most beautiful sight ever :love::love:

View attachment 2008795

Quick Dev Update
The next chapter is in proofing and testing currently, and so far so good. Also, I just took a look at the custom poll and that was a blow out. Secretary it is, you have spoken :p
So, the next post from me after this will either be the release of the next chapter or the customs for the month, which ever comes first, so a lot of goodies coming soon!
Philly
Like Shanlon after a few minutes of ass-pounding, WE ARE REALLY CLOSE!! :LUL:

*Soccer is a ridiculous word invented by a nation whose idea of football is kicking the ball once every 10 minutes. It's "football" all the world over for billions of people :cool:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thought I would share a few of my Red Moon customs
Where is the redmoon? I feel cheated! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2008795

Quick Dev Update
Philly
Wonder if we can expect/hope for a release still this weekend. :whistle: :whistle::whistle:

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
A quick question....is there any benefit of not jumping in bed with gloria & picking the 'another time' option...(I think its in chapter 9....the first time u are able to sleep with gloria)??

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
A quick question....is there any benefit of not jumping in bed with gloria & picking the 'another time' option...(I think its in chapter 9....the first time u are able to sleep with gloria)??
doubt it but check wt-pdf.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I guess a different ending where you didn't bang Gloria.

Not sure what kind of endings this game will have.

I guess there will be option to have solo endings with the ripperdoc, with the fixer, with the solo wife maybe, with chandra or with big boobs plastic doll (no, not venus, but i can see an ending with her too). Maybe one with Gloria as well. Sorry for the CP2020 vibe, i couldn't help.

Then there might be team up options.
One, obvious, might be Chandra + the horned mitched (sorry for the names, it has been some time).
I can see Solo Wife + Penis Haker
Victoria is too much of a noir femme fatal to team up, IMHO. Her endings are more like to be emotional and dramatic
Helen (Haley? Ellie?) The rocker/fixer i mean + Gloria seems like a far stretch.
The sweet doctor might be open to experimentation but in the end i can't see her teaming up.
Venus is a sex doll, i can't see her complaining for any team up.

And then, could that be a mega-harem ending? Maybe. With just all the girls? I doubt. I kinda see Victoria as incompatible with the rest of the LI.

At this rate it might take 2 more years to find out.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Anyone know how many chapters will be left after this update?
Philly said around the Chapter 7 (completion of Book 1) release that it was roughly 50% of the game, so the long established ballpark guess (but never officially confirmed as far as I know) was 13-15 chapters total, with most people landing their guesses on 14. The upcoming release is Chapter 12.

4.70 star(s) 408 Votes