Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
to be fair..the car actually had a carb under a hollowed out supercharger and that sound was faked..lol...but who cares..a 73' Ford Falcon XB GT with a 351 is the cat's meow supercharged or not..greatest car the Aussie's ever built..the rare Concorde nose, the stance..the zoomie pipes..iconic...ya..i know too much about the car..HAHAAA!!!
Damned, you ruined all the effect ... No, just kidding, even faked this sound is iconic !
And you're right, you know too much about this car. :D

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Everyone made fun of me last time because in 0.1 my fav bit was the skull crushing and i was just praying and praying it would get noticed. It took a bit but eventually it did. This time was the car. Only difference, was this time people really did love the car :p Thanks Dreadder and ThunderRob
So will it be destroyed in the epic fight? Might need to hit that giant freak with it a few times lol

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's not the car the matters, it's the adventures you have while driving it that matters.
Now, a good running v8 with a deep burble would be nice to hear but having company makes it better. :D
Waiting for the next update...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
incoming sexist comment(cover your ears Avaron1974 need to protect you)
Tiff proved she is an actual female with her first comment..a man would always protect the car...she went straight for destroying it...dame-move missy!!!!
You boys can have your cars ... you can even have the women.

Just let me have Stella.

And maybe the woman carrying her.

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
If you're talking about the final sequence, it took me by surprise, but was gorgeous. Phill manages to shock me with something at every release.
Absolutely, the final sequence was marvelous. The lightings, the soundtrack and all the prime characters waiting for a good or bad conclusion ... top-notch !

Reactions: Cico8 and UncleVT

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think we need to start a poll, Favorite girl:
Stella, Judy, or the Interceptor?
How does that require a poll?

We all know Stella wins.

How long do you think until the Wife gets piped?
See this i'm not sure about. I would say either the next episode or the one after BUT I have a feeling she's going to die.

There are only 3 main girls so I guess any of the side girls could be killed at any time and i'm not 100% sure the main girls are safe.

After what happened with Stella's namesake in Depraved Awakening pretty much anything can happen.

Reactions: Oddball2k

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How does that require a poll?

We all know Stella wins.

See this i'm not sure about. I would say either the next episode or the one after BUT I have a feeling she's going to die.

There are only 3 main girls so I guess any of the side girls could be killed at any time and i'm not 100% sure the main girls are safe.

After what happened with Stella's namesake in Depraved Awakening pretty much anything can happen.
Without a doubt one of the girls are gonna die I'm leaning towards Victoria or Sonja.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: des_0 and Oddball2k

terkio

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Really good work, an interesting story (at least !), some very good characters many choices possible and an amazing 3D render !
One more thing, i liked chandra's friend abby, hope to see her in futur update !

Last edited:

rookiecard420

Mar 6, 2018
can anyone give me their persistent files? suddenly mine's gone and i lost track of the glossarium, scene and secret image. much appreciated

modmuq

Jun 26, 2018
This update is of exceptional quality. The renders, the animations, the story, everything is absolutely fascinating. The only downside is that you'll definitely want more.
Hats off to Philly ... lots and lots of hats.

Here's a complete save for 0.3.1.1 if someone is interested:
here

Reactions: rookiecard420
4.80 star(s) 394 Votes