Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Isn't Gloria like a daughter to Henry? I never thought he was that kind of man who catch even his daughter?:LOL: Personally, I don't think Henry is into Victoria. Into Katie? Huh! Maybe.
Faulty chip in the neck, overdrives his sex drive too.
He looks for Victoria's help with his big problem as he sees her as a woman with questionable ethics.
Katie's interest is purely medical ;)
Gloria wants to help her daddy as a good daughter, from the bottom of her heart.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well they could but that would be too close to incest so doubt pihilly would do that.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
After the two penalties that we robbed yesterday :4Head:I wanted to cause you even more pain.
Well, for us, the feeling about that was something like to ask for a Victoria and Shanlon threesome, and Philly give us a Krista and Sasha threesome. :LOL: :LOL: But, for you guys, the feeling was something like if Philly give you a Beth and Meredith threesome, in the end.:LOL:

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well, for us, the feeling about that was something like to ask for a Victoria and Shanlon threesome, and Philly give us a Krista and Sasha threesome. :LOL: :LOL: But, for you guys, the feeling was something like if Philly give you a Beth and Meredith threesome, in the end.:LOL:
This game is so big that you can use it as a metaphor to explain anything :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM
4.80 star(s) 393 Votes