Sep 3, 2020
Positive, although she apears in a few endings depending how you played her in the game afaik
okay thanks for telling me brother it's been awhile since I played because I've been saving up my updates for

a very long time my girl in the game is the ex-wife

but that's one of the reasons I don't like side girls because what if you get attached and you find out that they

yuo don't have an ending with them that's just absolutely heartbreaking

Reactions: Maviarab

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Positive, although she apears in a few endings depending how you played her in the game afaik
You've already played some of the endings huh? ;)

okay thanks for telling me brother it's been awhile since I played because I've been saving up my updates for

a very long time my girl in the game is the ex-wife

but that's one of the reasons I don't like side girls because what if you get attached and you find out that they

yuo don't have an ending with them that's just absolutely heartbreaking
Unfortunately it looks like Sonja won't have her own ending (which really is a shame) and considering Philly's brief history of VN's I'm a bit worried about her life frankly......

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Unfortunately it looks like Sonja won't have her own ending (which really is a shame) and considering Philly's brief history of VN's I'm a bit worried about her life frankly......
He's already had one unavoidable death in this game, and another that is avoidable based on player choice. If I based my expectations on what happens in Depraved Awakening, I would think the rest of the cast is probably safe.

Of course, I don't have expectations and so realize that anything can happen.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Not a big loss in my account. I don't like masculine women anyway. There are way too many of them in the movies/games already

I'm impressed that she can jump from the second floor in high heels without ruining them, though :ROFLMAO:
LOVE me some muscly women, not enough of them in VN's ;)

Those are probably movie-heels, looks like stilettos, act as army boots :)

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
so you played a few? so you know like an actual eta,or soemthing we can hope will be a date? i know isnt coming this month or next month since i read those patreon post but ...is good to have a estimative date....

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wait, wasn't there in the last update like 2 endings ? or am I confusing the VNS ?
confusing, can choose doc only path or only ms firestarter path or neither and continue manwhore path on prev. update or before that.

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
There are no download caps on GoFile, use that instead. If only Mega option is available, i suggest use MegaSync, although there is a download cap there as well, but it refreshes in 6 hours and download continues from where it left off. Just don't download to cloud because it has limits, just check the option to download locally.
if you have mega and hit the limit , change your location on vpn and it will restart and continue.

Reactions: KanyeT

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
almost at the year mark no update. Hopefully its actually loaded with content since this will be the last major update. he takes a very long time just to release a update that is the same length as the updates that only took like 4-6 months in the past.

Reactions: Savilesavile

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Not a big loss in my account. I don't like masculine women anyway. There are way too many of them in the movies/games already

I'm impressed that she can jump from the second floor in high heels without ruining them, though :ROFLMAO:
True I also don't like masculine women like her, But I do hope, her friend hacker have an ending. I love feminine women like her lol.

• Haha
Reactions: lexlexx

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
almost at the year mark no update. Hopefully its actually loaded with content since this will be the last major update. he takes a very long time just to release a update that is the same length as the updates that only took like 4-6 months in the past.
It isn't weird in any way that the last update is taking this long.

You know that a joke repeated many times becomes stupid?
He knows.....

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to deal with all these +5Go games ?
Every download option is limited to 5Go and then com back tomorow but it mess up every time ...
(The obvious option is money of course but maybe there other solutions ?)
Try using a VPN. @5G switch country and continue...

Reactions: Lewd Uzu
4.70 star(s) 403 Votes