Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Well, the original plan was 12 chapters. They became 15.
There was never an official "original plan" per se as far as I know. Philly mentioned we were about half way when v0.7 came out, and people took that to mean there would be 14 chapters.

But either way, as far as I'm aware 12 was never the number being thrown around.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for COBD Ch11V1.15.0+scrappy's multimod FINAL

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Updated my android port to FINAL version

Reactions: LewdLife and Enreso

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Chandra wasn't featured in the phone contacts at the beginning of the game.
However, that changed with the publication of Book 1 on Steam. Here is what I wrote back then.
When you suddenly include a female character in that list, with love and lust stats, and start using her prominently as the game image, people start having some expectations.

I love Victoria #1, and Ellen #2, but I'm also fond of every female character included in the game (except for the girl with a penis and the other who's not human :HideThePain: ). Still, I am truly disappointed. I can't only imagine how Chandra fans must have felt after playing this last episode.

I read someone talk about epilogues? I don't know about that. This is not the same case as The Dragon in DA. The Dragon was never an option in the game, and Philly just added that bonus scene by popular demand.
Chandra has been in the game since day 1. Actually, she's the first one the MC can have sex with.
On the one hand, I don't think that an epilogue is in the works. On the other hand, even if it was it would feel like an insult to her. The other four get canon endings and she has to settle for an epilogue as an afterthought?
What a blunder...

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
That seem anticlimactic.To be honest, I feel a little disappointed.This game deserves a better ending.
Still, I am truly disappointed. I can't only imagine how Chandra fans must have felt after playing this last episode.
I think we can all agree the ending was anticlimactic asf, I expected better from Philly storywise, not just for the endings. Don't know what happened, maybe he suffered from writer's block or got burned out, but the overall quality of the story dropped a lot in the 2nd book compared to the 1st. It's like Philly changed writers or ran out of ideas for the story.:cautious::cry:

Also, am I the only who thinks that Tex, Henry and a few other mercs the MC knew, maybe even a few rogue Baynard agents, would've put up an epic show and made a big contribution to the story in the final confrontation with Baynard ?? And speaking of Baynard, those fuckers barely put up a fight, IMO. They only did a lil more than the bare minimum against the MC and his group. For a supposedly well-known tech giant worth trillions working on all sorts of classified military projects like the Augment program and top-of-the-line technology like the shit that was supposed to cure the milcher disease for the rich and privileged, they just stood there and took it like good lil sissies. I'm terribly disappointed by how hyped up the company was compared to what it actually showed us.

Few obvious ones aside, the thing that left me wondering the most what'll happen in the next game is, what in the actual fuck happened to those board of directors or whoever those fuckers were that even a crazy, narcissistic bitch like Meredith was afraid of crossing ?? Did they evaporate into thin air, hit us with that sweet Instant Transmission and fucked off to fuck knows where or what ??:WaitWhat: And the MC and his group, the Red Moon included, seriously pretend they didn't know that the next big enemy like Vostok basically waited for them to kick Baynard's ass and expose all their dirty lil secrets so they could steal the spotlight from them and run the show from here onward ?? C'mon bros, that's basic fact even lil kids know. You take down one big ass OP and overhyped enemy, the next one's impatiently waiting around the corner for their turn to stir shit up more than the previous one did.

Hate to say this bois, the game was a hell of a ride with its share of ups and downs, but the ending was a big letdown. It should've been way better than what we got.

WhatDatDogDoing

Sep 26, 2021
what in the actual fuck happened to those board of directors or whoever those fuckers were that even a crazy, narcissistic bitch like Meredith was afraid of crossing ?? Did they evaporate into thin air, hit us with that sweet Instant Transmission and fucked off to fuck knows where or what ??:WaitWhat:
Am I crazy or were the Chief Officers the same persons as Victoria's parents?
I really thought there was a plot twist incoming, but it turned out the dev just reutilized the models :FacePalm:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I can understand being underwhelmed by the ending. Only thing I would note is that it fits with cyber punk genre tropes: The protagonists can't win the war against big corporations/capitalism. Best you can do is survive, fight a rear-guard action, and maybe struggle to a win in the occasional battle.

Can anyone be so kind as to tell me how I can get an ending with Meredith (If it exists) and how I can let Victoria die? (y)
There's no ending with Meredith, however there's a bonus scene with her on the evil Victoria/Gloria ending. But if Victoria dies, so does she.

Letting Victoria die is difficult unless you've designed your whole playthrough around it as it relies on decisions from as far back as chapter three.

Don't read the report on the Red Moon in chapter three, don't pry when speaking to Henry in chapter seven, and the MC shouldn't be in love with Victoria.

During the confrontation with the Red Moon, pick:
  • Is this what you want? -> Your honor
  • You already got your revenge -> Why not
  • Baynard is the enemy here -> Tell Victoria not to speak

The MC can't decide to let her die. Only thing you can do is fix it so he fails to save her.

Last edited:
Reactions: apollo32

yongshan0306

Nov 23, 2021
How can I unlock the Gloria evil ending? I enact Victoria's offer in 0.7, my depravity is above 3 and Gloria 's score is -1.
Still nothing happed as Gloria rejected the offer regardless, can someone share their save please?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of The City of Broken Dreamers with scrappy's multi-mod included to v1.15.0.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Unfortunately, anyone playing my port of the previous versions will need to make a fresh install. Technical issues prevent installing this one as an update to the older versions.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: LewdLife

ellen.lane

Dec 5, 2020
So, in DA, after all, it was Victoria in the elevator with MC in epilogue. They little chit-chat there.
Imagine what turn it can be if it's not just reference :rolleyes:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Chandra wasn't featured in the phone contacts at the beginning of the game.
However, that changed with the publication of Book 1 on Steam. Here is what I wrote back then.
When you suddenly include a female character in that list, with love and lust stats, and start using her prominently as the game image, people start having some expectations.

I love Victoria #1, and Ellen #2, but I'm also fond of every female character included in the game (except for the girl with a penis and the other who's not human :HideThePain: ). Still, I am truly disappointed. I can't only imagine how Chandra fans must have felt after playing this last episode.

I read someone talk about epilogues? I don't know about that. This is not the same case as The Dragon in DA. The Dragon was never an option in the game, and Philly just added that bonus scene by popular demand.
Chandra has been in the game since day 1. Actually, she's the first one the MC can have sex with.
On the one hand, I don't think that an epilogue is in the works. On the other hand, even if it was it would feel like an insult to her. The other four get canon endings and she has to settle for an epilogue as an afterthought?
What a blunder...
Why? Chandra is a side character. She almost plays no role in the story. What does she do? not that much.

She's the first because the damn AVN trope tells that the main dish (main girls) must be eaten later and side girls are appetisers.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Ending felt rushed and anticlimactic.

Would be great to get a walkthrough of how to get all the possible endings and bonus scenes. Scrappys mod doesn't do that.

Will there be a sequel, or is the dev making a new game? If there is a sequel then the ending would make more sense.

Reactions: notBatman747

STALKER-E

Oct 28, 2018
How can I unlock the Gloria evil ending? I enact Victoria's offer in 0.7, my depravity is above 3 and Gloria 's score is -1.
Still nothing happed as Gloria rejected the offer regardless, can someone share their save please?
I have already gone through it several times, this ending does not open, (someone explain how to open this ending)

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
I just finished the final chapter today. Played through with Katie, but also went about the Victoria and Gloria options.

Fantastic way to end a game. I'm proud of what the developer made here. This was like 5 years in the making and it must feel good for him for it to finally be over. He put a lot of effort and hard work into his craft and clearly shows. Bravo!

Having said that, I did feel like the final chapter was a little lacklustre. It's fine if it was a regular update, but this thing took a year, more than twice the regular cycle time, and it is hard to see why. There were a lot of animation and branching paths to figure out, but either way, that is how I feel.

it is also a shame that Chandra was not an ending, but the scene with her and Abby was glorious.

The final scenes with each LI were a little lacklustre too. I thought we would be in for a real treat, but I think each girls best scenes were somewhere else in the game, not the final chapter. Obviously, it all comes down to taste, but hey.

Congratulations on finishing, and I can't wait to see what the next game has installed!

Normdk

Jul 27, 2020
City of Broken Dreamers [v1.15 Ch. 15]
Video enhancement mod

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frame.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Download the mod : Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

Here is an example of what you can expect ( ) :

You can choose the next game on list
Thank you for the huge work.
I noticed that one file is missing - the "chapter15.webm" from the intros (video\intros\), just incase you later are fixing bugfixes and want to add it.

(It is a very short animation showing the name of the chapter more than anything else, and doesnt change anything in the grand scheme of it all - but since it is missing, I just wanted to toss it into the eventually bugfixes)

Salute

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Scrappy's Multi Mods:

City of Broken Dreamers 1.15.0 Ch.15 :
/ (678 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Reactions: Bloker997
4.70 star(s) 408 Votes