RetroGuy

Nov 26, 2022
Some comments.
First of all I'm happy to see it being completed. Congratulations to Philly.
However, I have to agree with some other people that it was the best in early chapters and became worse in the later ones.

You know, at some moment you had already sex with all these women. You have seen it all. You have enough points so they do whatever you want. They are never jealous about each other. At that moment any erotic scene is basically a repetition, there is nothing to conquer and the thrill is mostly gone. The story also becomes more simple and less interesting, first you make very long preparations and then you come and kick bad guys asses. The end.

But it's still one of the best adult games at this site. I wish all the best to the author with his future projects.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
soooo the game tells me I unlocked 3 post credit scenes, yet only shows me two of the three... from what I've read here, the third one is Meredith and I'm assuming I need to go "evil" route to actually unlock that one, right?

Also, for some reason I never got an option to get the ending with Ellen for some reason (I'm assuming I needed more RP?)... and speaking of that, kinda stupid he made players choose in ch11 or whatever, just to have the choices at the end again... I mean, you only get like one scene by choosing Victoria back in ch11... not really worth commiting until the end.

jungmonk

Nov 9, 2023
I’m sure overall it’s a great game but reading these comments and reviews, I’m not sure I’ll ever play this again. Would still give encouragement to PhillyGames but at the same time, this coulda be the GOAT VN imho - unfortunately my standards became to high based on how it started out.

ellen.lane

Dec 5, 2020
stupid he made players choose in ch11 or whateve
Not exactly. I opened all good endings, 2 of 3 extra and looked what happened if you stay on Chandra's route even knowing she doesn't have it.
If you stay on one route through the game, you don't have in ep15 choices to whom you would like to confess.
So, the first two endings (good i mean) you can confirm through dialogue with Gloria about Ellen. When she asking you about something more than "friends with benefits" status. Well, you choose either Ellen, or Gloria.
Other walkthroughs gives you different dialog about your feelings. For Katie or for Victoria. And you can there "tell the truth" about feelings or "try to lie". But you don't get choices again about who you choose.
It's only appearing if you are on Chandra's route till the end or (i think, didn't try it) on the few routes at the same time.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Not exactly. I opened all good endings, 2 of 3 extra and looked what happened if you stay on Chandra's route even knowing she doesn't have it.
If you stay on one route through the game, you don't have in ep15 choices to whom you would like to confess.
So, the first two endings (good i mean) you can confirm through dialogue with Gloria about Ellen. When she asking you about something more than "friends with benefits" status. Well, you choose either Ellen, or Gloria.
Other walkthroughs gives you different dialog about your feelings. For Katie or for Victoria. And you can there "tell the truth" about feelings or "try to lie". But you don't get choices again about who you choose.
It's only appearing if you are on Chandra's route till the end or (i think, didn't try it) on the few routes at the same time.
I just quickly went back to get enough points with Ellen... sooo in ch11 you can choose between the 4 MGs, if you decline all of them, you get a 2nd chance at ending with them in ch15 (as long as you have the points)... the only difference is that choosing them in 11 will change some dialogues (and some scenes, slightly) and most evident of all, you can unlock 1 extra Victoria scene...

But besides that extra Victoria scene, there's no real point in locking down on anyone's path in ch11, no point at all, and in fact, you're just gonna miss on content if you do.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I’m sure overall it’s a great game but reading these comments and reviews, I’m not sure I’ll ever play this again. Would still give encouragement to PhillyGames but at the same time, this coulda be the GOAT VN imho - unfortunately my standards became to high based on how it started out.
Gotta say, I don't really care all that much about the story or the characters, but I just replayed some parts of it plus all the content I had missed (chs 11, 12, 13, 14 & 15), and damn, the game is just absolutely gorgeous and extremely well made... so while I wouldn't revisit it for the plot, I'll probably replay it at some point to see the gorgeous visuals again...

It's kinda crazy that this was the best looking AVN back in 2019 and it still is on of the best looking ones... kudos to Philly, for real... people go apeshit for Ocean's renders but Philly was waaaay ahead of the curve with COBD.

ellen.lane

Dec 5, 2020
But besides that extra Victoria scene, there's no real point in locking down on anyone's path in ch11, no point at all, and in fact, you're just gonna miss on content if you do.
Well, if you like to play all at once, than yeah. Not too much sense for you.
I prefer one LI and following it. So to me it is very much sense.
But you get not only slightly different dialogues. One complete scene with Gloria when you lost consciousness. (Except Victoria's scene).
When you drowning like Max Pain you get different appearances, depending on your LI. Small things that makes the game interesting.
I'm not trying to change your mind. But opinion about "stupid choices in ep11 that repeated again in ep15" is totally incorrect.

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
In my experience the choice only appears if you're on multiple routes, I've done Ellen and Chandra's route at the same time and got Ellen's ending.

ellen.lane

Dec 5, 2020
In my experience the choice only appears if you're on multiple routes, I've done Ellen and Chandra's route at the same time and got Ellen's ending.
Maybe you didn't see or maybe i was bad in phrasing. If it second, i'm sorry for my English.
I don't do in games like DA or COBD multiple routes. Different saves - yeah, but single LI every time.
So i get that choices in ep15 on Chandra's route. Because she hasn't her own ending and game was trying to understand how to work :ROFLMAO:
In your case it was because of multiple routes. But also you get Ellen's ending (mixing it with Chandra) because of the same cause as mine.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
so no elen wify ending
There isn't an Elen ending because there is no Elen. But there is an Ellen and she has an ending.

and no chandra amber ending
yes?
There isn't an chandra amber ending because there is no amber. Chandra's friend is called Abby. Having said that, there isn't an ending for them but there is a scene for them near the end..

4.70 star(s) 408 Votes