StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Just one scene is very surprising, it always seemed that they had some friction that could be used for more sex scenes.
Sonja best girl, Kleo second, Meredith 3rd, Abby 4th. everyone else is meh. I find it bad, as well, that she did not get more scenes, but beggars can't be choosers, I guess. Still, she has the only real chemistry with MC, believable and deep. Sonja FTW, never cared about Chandra.

Reactions: Mars_ixv

WhatDatDogDoing

Sep 26, 2021
Just finished my first complete playthrough, without a walkthrough, and got the (how to call it) "good Victoria" ending...

Now i'm wondering:
how much difference storywise etc is there, if i would go a different route?
Is the difference impactful? Or is it just different in a few scenes and barely noticable?
Ive already played all the paths and no, there is no branching at all apart from a 10 minute ending depending on which girl you picked. Not even if you decide to execute the "Evil" Victoria plan, the game progresses excactly the same storywise.

Reactions: LemonTree 83

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Ive already played all the paths and no, there is no branching at all apart from a 10 minute ending depending on which girl you picked. Not even if you decide to execute the "Evil" Victoria plan, the game progresses excactly the same storywise.
How do I get the Kleo scene? I have ignored every woman in the new update and still no scene with her....

Reactions: Isabella69

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How do I get the Kleo scene? I have ignored every woman in the new update and still no scene with her....
Triggers from the solo ending (so no single love interest or evil Victoria/Gloria ending) and Sonja must be alive. And the MC must have stayed when he walked in on her back in chapter 11

Reactions: StingerWolf

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Sonja best girl, Kleo second, Meredith 3rd, Abby 4th. everyone else is meh. I find it bad, as well, that she did not get more scenes, but beggars can't be choosers, I guess. Still, she has the only real chemistry with MC, believable and deep. Sonja FTW, never cared about Chandra.
Well, that´s an opinion, I guess.

Anthers

Apr 9, 2022
Tried many ways to get the ending with Victoria & Gloria, no success, don't know what I was doing wrong. By what you guys already said, seems it's not worth the time spent. I don't like to make Victoria evil and betray Gloria, and I was hoping the last secret scene was not Meredith, which sadly is. Just missing the last secret image. So I consider my plays finished. Really liked the game, the only one in 3d that I like. Just wanted more for Sonja, and I hoped there was a threesome with Victoria and Ellen, or Ellen with the Twins.
Congrats for the game finished! Eager to play the next one!

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Well, the original plan was 12 chapters. They became 15.
There was never an official "original plan" per se as far as I know. Philly mentioned we were about half way when v0.7 came out, and people took that to mean there would be 14 chapters.

But either way, as far as I'm aware 12 was never the number being thrown around.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes