Teras Galazio

Jan 9, 2024
Welp,let me spill my beans here as many have already.Endings were good and they were definitely worth for those that their LIS were included.

Nevertheless,if you compare DA with COBD,the first one feels so much more "complete" and rich in content.I'm always refering to the endings obviously.I can forgive that there is no Shanlon ending,even though she was one of my faves.There are few people that are onto this kind of stuff.In other words,i like but at the same time,i can understand the "judgement" it might receive and purposely avoided.

Venus is considered a side chick,even though the last development was really cool and i was expecting something "bigger" to happen (I don't even like Venus because of the ridiculous proportions she had).

What's a tough pill to swallow is the lack of a proper Sonja ending.They broke up because of trauma (which admittedly is huge for a relationship),not because of infidelity or something irreparable regarding treachery and bad blood between them.That is not cool,not cool at all.

What i really cannot forget and doesn't make any personal sense,is the lack of Chandra ending.Ye Abby is hot but I'm sure the "backlash" would be significantly quieter if Chandra had a solo ending.Again,abby is a sweetheart but i can realise that she's in the sideways (even though she could have her own ark, i completely understand the hours of hard work would rack up even more).As for Chandra, she's the mascot of the novel as many people have pointed out.MC is the crush of hers since forever.First sex scene,points appointed to her profile,how much more obvious does she need to be in order to be considered main LI for granted?

I liked what i read and saw.I really did.I'm not gonna lie though,the lack of Chandra ending really disappointed me.I could not care less if it took Philly 3 more months for the grand finale.I did not expect a chapter with tension and agony,those were for the previous chapters.What i really expected though,was a truly finished work of art where it'd leave few to none question marks.This time,that was not the case.

Edit:I deleted 2 of my points since they were misinformation.There is a bonus scene both for Sasha and Kleo.My bad guys.Still can't get over the fact that Chandra did not get a fully dedicated and proper ending-closure.

Last edited:

kklol

Jun 3, 2018
Any game in this industry that gets finished deserves praise of their own.

And a finished game that stands as one of the few in the top of adult visual novels, too. But I just wish it didn't take this long, and I hope that with Steam becoming an option for developers - the quality of writing and gameplay itself will improve over time

Reactions: F3nrys

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
WTH, again the watchlist didn't warned me about the update. :sleep:

Time to download. Will try to check it later this weekend. (y):cool:
well............. ummm......................... if you don't post to thread once in a while it vanishes on updated list.

old F95 bug, clicking Watched helps a lot.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any game in this industry that gets finished deserves praise of their own.

And a finished game that stands as one of the few in the top of adult visual novels, too. But I just wish it didn't take this long, and I hope that with Steam becoming an option for developers - the quality of writing and gameplay itself will improve over time
you don't put 0.1 or whatever is 1st release to steam, needs to have some content before that.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
well............. ummm......................... if you don't post to thread once in a while it vanishes on updated list.

old F95 bug, clicking Watched helps a lot.
it is on my watchlist, hence my issue. I also got a notification for the thread of a completed game i am pretty sure haven't visited once this year.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
I can understand being underwhelmed by the ending. Only thing I would note is that it fits with cyber punk genre tropes: The protagonists can't win the war against big corporations/capitalism. Best you can do is survive, fight a rear-guard action, and maybe struggle to a win in the occasional battle.

There's no ending with Meredith, however there's a bonus scene with her on the evil Victoria/Gloria ending. But if Victoria dies, so does she.

Letting Victoria die is difficult unless you've designed your whole playthrough around it as it relies on decisions from as far back as chapter three.

Don't read the report on the Red Moon in chapter three, don't pry when speaking to Henry in chapter seven, and the MC shouldn't be in love with Victoria.

During the confrontation with the Red Moon, pick:
  • Is this what you want? -> Your honor
  • You already got your revenge -> Why not
  • Baynard is the enemy here -> Tell Victoria not to speak

The MC can't decide to let her die. Only thing you can do is fix it so he fails to save her.
Thanks for the info! I'll try the Victoria/Gloria route!

Reactions: gregers

Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
What i really cannot forget and doesn't make any personal sense,is the lack of Chandra ending.Ye Abby is hot but I'm sure the "backlash" would be significantly quieter if Chandra had a solo ending.Again,abby is a sweetheart but i can realise that she's in the sideways (even though she could have her own ark, i completely understand the hours of hard work would rack up even more).As for Chandra, she's the mascot of the novel as many people have pointed out.MC is the crush of her since forever.First sex scene,points appointed to her profile,how much more obvious does she need to be in order to be main LI for granted?
I have to agree - even a "Chandra Lite" ending, or better.. a "Chandra/Abby Threesome Lite" ending would have been very appreciated. Two very hot LIs (even if side characters), and Chandra had enough screen time to warrant a small ending of her (their) own.

Sh0n3

Feb 28, 2021
Are you talking about the last 3 scenes in the gallery? Those are bonus scenes with their own requirements.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, i'm talking about those 3 scenes and i'm getting error messages when choosing the dialogue options to set up those scenes successfully. For example, when talking to the twins and selecting the "how about a rain check" dialogue options the error appears. Additionally, those errors appears also after the end credit scene when i assume those scenes are supposed to start.

Untitled.png

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I have to agree - even a "Chandra Lite" ending, or better.. a "Chandra/Abby Threesome Lite" ending would have been very appreciated. Two very hot LIs (even if side characters), and Chandra had enough screen time to warrant a small ending of her (their) own.
I mean, she kinda does have an ending, since you end up working with her... maybe it would've been nice to have a few renders showing her... Same for Sonja, they decide to not divorce in the end... but yeah it's REALLY light in terms of content... but hey, who knows, Philly could always add something in a patch later on... he's gonna have to do some bug fixes anyways.

Reactions: Mosquitobyte

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Yes, i'm talking about those 3 scenes and i'm getting error messages when choosing the dialogue options to set up those scenes successfully. For example, when talking to the twins and selecting the "how about a rain check" dialogue options the error appears. Additionally, those errors appears also after the end credit scene when i assume those scenes are supposed to start.

View attachment 3782975
The first question: Are you running any mod or cheat mod in the game? Because I am running the clean version of the game and I got that same bonus ending with no error script.

The error on your script is related to something with this persistent code:

Reactions: Ass Fan

Sh0n3

Feb 28, 2021
The first question: Are you running any mod or cheat mod in the game? Because I am running the clean version of the game and I got that same bonus ending with no error script.

The error on your script is related to something with this persistent code:
I forgot to consider mods because i ran a modded version of the game on a backup copy of the game, and that it could affect the persistent and other files. Either way, thanks for your help.

Reactions: AlienEDM

coco_16_

Dec 7, 2022
Why? Chandra is a side character. She almost plays no role in the story. What does she do? not that much.

She's the first because the damn AVN trope tells that the main dish (main girls) must be eaten later and side girls are appetisers.
She is literally the only character that has visible stats in the phone that doesn't get an ending. She also has quite a bit of content for a supposed "side" character. It is frankly disingenuous to pretend like it's somehow weird to be disappointed when she doesn't get a dedicated ending.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes