Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Said it before and I will say it again. Almost all the women in this game I was not attracted to as a man because they look weird... as in pedo-eye candy, and I have never liked games like that nor do I have any attraction toward kids as some users on this site who are pedos or pedo wannabes are.

The main love interests with few exceptions have faces that belong on 7 or ten year olds with bodies that are like a 20 somethings.

The few woman that look totally like women for their age have personalities I dislike anyway.
You need new glasses dude. Or clean your monitor from the mess you made ;)

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Man this is weird tbh. Chandra getting no ending is an absolute joke after her getting the li status early on all that fuss. Also I got a very weird ending with ellen. no epilogue or anything, she was just standing in the window after they fucked at her moms place. is that it or did i miss something. Either way DA had far more conclusive and better ending. Im sorry but philly really dropped the ball here. if this is really the end for chandra, this is the biggest LI letdown for me since i learned about f95's existence.
chandra bros we lost.

dmhsfgl

Jul 14, 2019
I really liked Victoria, she had this mystical, noble charm about her, and she was very good at using her strengths to manipulate people to get what she wanted, and unfortunately, until the second half of the game, her persona seems to have collapsed, turning her into a sex-crazed slut

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Funny thing is, There is another character similar to chandra that i love, Riona from Badik, and it seems like she will get her path despite being a side girl and the dev never promising one, while chandy won't even though Philly made her a LI. Ironic.

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
Was curious to see if Philly actually managed to pull the story together at the end. For all it's depravity, his previous game had better plotting and better looking women who looked more like their ages.

Sep 24, 2018
Hi all - weird question, I'm not getting the new scenes in the gallery, even though I played through the ending. It's like the gallery is stuck on version 14, without any new scenes appearing (they're not even blurred, they're just not there). Is this an issue anyone else has had?

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Funny thing is, There is another character similar to chandra that i love, Riona from Badik, and it seems like she will get her path despite being a side girl and the dev never promising one, while chandy won't even though Philly made her a LI. Ironic.
A Rio fan, eh? You seem to be a person of culture.

4.70 star(s) 409 Votes