cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Said it before and I will say it again. Almost all the women in this game I was not attracted to as a man because they look weird... as in pedo-eye candy, and I have never liked games like that nor do I have any attraction toward kids as some users on this site who are pedos or pedo wannabes are.

The main love interests with few exceptions have faces that belong on 7 or ten year olds with bodies that are like a 20 somethings.

The few woman that look totally like women for their age have personalities I dislike anyway.
1. they look young cause outside sonja, victoria and 3 others they are young.
2. biology 101: even 14 years old can have d or dd cup.

So it's over?
yes unless philly releases dlc (which we doubt but hope it).

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Well, it started great, with some cool Charakters and good writing as expected from Philly after D.A.! Also the Soundtrack is pretty nice and the Animations are the icing of the Cake.

Yes it got a bit weaker after chapter eight or so and ia m not gonna lie i felt a little bit of a disappointment after the endings and that Chandra and Sonja got a little bit left out. Again a fault of Depraved Awakening wich felt really good at the end.

But it is still a very good game. Can not wait to see what comes next from Philly and who knows may he will Suprise us and he gets a Patch or DLC made.

So Congrats at finishing another Ride Philly!:love:

4.70 star(s) 409 Votes