KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Said it before and I will say it again. Almost all the women in this game I was not attracted to as a man because they look weird... as in pedo-eye candy, and I have never liked games like that nor do I have any attraction toward kids as some users on this site who are pedos or pedo wannabes are.

The main love interests with few exceptions have faces that belong on 7 or ten year olds with bodies that are like a 20 somethings.

The few woman that look totally like women for their age have personalities I dislike anyway.
It always amazes me this recent culture of absolute hatred for beautiful women has taken hold in the West. It is pervasive in our movies, TV shows, video games, etc., where everyone is afraid of having attractive women present like they are a disease, to the point where they shame you for finding beauty appealing.

"You want beautiful women? You're just a coomer. You are objectifying women. You are a sexist. You must be a pedophile!"

Did anyone see that French journalist claiming that Eve from Stellar Blade was causing real-life women to die? The level of delusion to justify their position is astounding.

I don't know if it is driven by jealousy, or by ideology, or they are just out of touch with what women are capable of looking like because everyone in their life is ugly, but it is truly bizarre.

Last edited:

Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
I wonder if the dev is already working on a new game or if he has any idea of doing so. Curious to know whats coming after 2 bangers like this and DepAw
If it has another Chandra/Abby style duo and similarly leaves out any ending for their story, not even going to bother firing that game up. Not worth it. You don't take the hottest LIs in the game, use them as promo material, give one statistics in the game, and then toss 'em in the trash bin at the end - that's basically an AVN cardinal sin.

Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
But the hottest LI in the game has an ending

-snip-
I actually chose her for my first LI, only a few chapters into the game. But I wished (when it finally came time to decide for good) that Abby and/or Chandra were available, which they were not.

So yeah, I agree she's totally hot. But for me, Abby was the hottest, and an Abby/Chandra ending (even if small) would have been far far better for me.

Personal preference, though it seems our tastes somewhat align. Still - there's enough public feedback on it to mention it was a mistake not to have a Chandra/Abby ending. I think most agree.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I actually chose her for my first LI, only a few chapters into the game. But I wished (when it finally came time to decide for good) that Abby and/or Chandra were available, which they were not.

So yeah, I agree she's totally hot. But for me, Abby was the hottest, and an Abby/Chandra ending (even if small) would have been far far better for me.

Personal preference, though it seems our tastes somewhat align. Still - there's enough public feedback on it to mention it was a mistake not to have a Chandra/Abby ending. I think most agree.
Unfortunately this was a real low blow on Philly's part.
Considering that even in chapter 14 Chandra did not appear in a "dream" like the other LIs, my suspicion is that Philly faked Chandra's promotion as LI

ledej89

Aug 2, 2017
What is the purpose of depravity statistics?
A certain score is required to unlock some LI or the most "hardcore/gonzo style" animations in other's paths, but in the same time, it closes some more vanilla paths. Can be quite tricky.
As alwyas in VN, save often and explore :)

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Quick question before I jump back into this game (I walked away from it a couple of years ago, and waited for it to get completed).

I'm reading through the walkthrough, and it looks like Victoria only has one ending. So what does the "spellbound" variable do? Is it need to get her ending?

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Quick question before I jump back into this game (I walked away from it a couple of years ago, and waited for it to get completed).

I'm reading through the walkthrough, and it looks like Victoria only has one ending. So what does the "spellbound" variable do? Is it need to get her ending?
Victoria has multiple paths/endings. The "spellbound" path is the "evil" path for her.

Reactions: gotmy223

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
First of all, congratulations to Philly_Games for finishing this absolute masterpiece, amazing work!

A quick question about the bonus ending scenes: I found three so far (Teri, the twins and Meredith) and I managed to unlock everything in the gallery, but when I finish a path the game tells me the bonus scenes are four, is it just a typo or am I missing something?

4.70 star(s) 421 Votes