Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Okay prob. been mentioned before but wonder why NO vaginal sex with Shanlon.... yes she is into being 'abused" but think the mc would still tap it.

OT, still having issues unlocking a few replays "scene galleries" and one Photo Gallery - guessing I need to go back further and adjust my choices.

Any hints on how to get the following?

View attachment 3795003
View attachment 3795005
Ok so the top-row one in the first screenshot is the standard ending for a path where you picked no single Love Interest and you were not eligible for the special, "spellbound" ending with Victoria and Gloria.

Middle row in the same screenshot is that very "spellbound" ending: to achieve it, you need to accept to be the pawn of Victoria throughout the whole game, which starts with her very first encounter in chapter 1, and it includes trying to enact her plan at night before Gloria runs away. It also requires a Gloria Score below 7 and no Love Interest (just like the previous one).

The two question marks in the first pic: the first is a special, post-credit scene with Teri, Shanlon's pet, you just need to go to every single scene with Shanlon throughout the game (which doesn't interfere with anything else in the story, btw), during the very last one just ask Teri to come by to your apartment later on. The second is another post-credit scene with a threesome featuring Victoria, Gloria and Meredith. You can only achieve it while being on the "spellbound" path as described above while also having Meredith survive the final battle (tbh I have no idea how she can die there, she's always lived in all my paths).

The question mark in the second pic: it's a hidden image you can unlock during the threesome that I just mentioned.

------

Btw I discovered all this mostly using the pdf walkthrough, so kudos to rick87!

Reactions: X2Z

Aquilas

Jan 16, 2019
Ok so the top-row one in the first screenshot is the standard ending for a path where you picked no single Love Interest and you were not eligible for the special, "spellbound" ending with Victoria and Gloria.

Middle row in the same screenshot is that very "spellbound" ending: to achieve it, you need to accept to be the pawn of Victoria throughout the whole game, which starts with her very first encounter in chapter 1, and it includes trying to enact her plan at night before Gloria runs away. It also requires a Gloria Score below 7 and no Love Interest (just like the previous one).

The two question marks in the first pic: the first is a special, post-credit scene with Teri, Shanlon's pet, you just need to go to every single scene with Shanlon throughout the game (which doesn't interfere with anything else in the story, btw), during the very last one just ask Teri to come by to your apartment later on. The second is another post-credit scene with a threesome featuring Victoria, Gloria and Meredith. You can only achieve it while being on the "spellbound" path as described above while also having Meredith survive the final battle (tbh I have no idea how she can die there, she's always lived in all my paths).

The question mark in the second pic: it's a hidden image you can unlock during the threesome that I just mentioned.

------

Btw I discovered all this mostly using the pdf walkthrough, so kudos to rick87!
Thanks for the tips, however, seems like I can't initiate the Vic/Gloria ending following the described steps. Also Scrappy's mod mentions that Gloria score has to be less than 3, but this also doesn't help. Maybe you know what can be the issue?

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
Does someone have a save with all of the endings? Somehow I got locked out of Ellen's and I don't like the idea of restart the entire game

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Thanks for the tips, however, seems like I can't initiate the Vic/Gloria ending following the described steps. Also Scrappy's mod mentions that Gloria score has to be less than 3, but this also doesn't help. Maybe you know what can be the issue?
Well I gave you the abridged version, staying on "spellbound" the whole game is a long series of smaller steps. Also, both Victoria and Gloria need to probably have decent Lust values, and while I know for sure that Victoria's Score doesn't matter at all in this scenario (it could be 0 or even negative), that Gloria stays below 7 is crucial.
Again, I just replayed the whole thing from scratch when the last chapter was out and followed the walkthrough.

4.70 star(s) 415 Votes