botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Sweet Cthulhu's tentacles! Is there anything more pathetic than coming here to boast about being able to play and not to share, OR to otherwise plead and grovel for the update?

Sure, waiting sucks and it's great to have a new toy before anybody else has it, but have some dignity peeps.

CheekyChuck

Apr 28, 2017
So the good times are about to come. I'm perfectly fine with the release here through the permission of Philly_Games. There's no need for disrespect, especially when he's present in this forum frequently.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Sweet Cthulhu's tentacles! Is there anything more pathetic than coming here to boast about being able to play and not to share, OR to otherwise plead and grovel for the update?

Sure, waiting sucks and it's great to have a new toy before anybody else has it, but have some dignity peeps.
Maybe I missed something but I didn't see anyone bragging about having access, the posts I saw were just providing information for us pirates too lazy to check the Patreon page. Seemed nice if anything.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Anyone managed to unlock the last scene in the scene gallery?

I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it.

EDIT: No need, finally figured it out

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
why the tag say futa? theres ligit futa in this game XD?
It's the VR scene in Ep1, you could optionally have the VR girl be a futa. Outside that there hasn't been futas, at least none to my knowledge, don't know if there will be either, need to ask Philly that :p

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes