DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
An android version 0.4.2 and with the icon like 0.3 had? I like apps shortcuts without that generic renpy icon :)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It's a full update, followed by a bugfix released a bit later. According to the release there is "898 new renders, 40 New animations and 3 New licensed music tracks".

So smile, there is a lot of new content ;)
OMG REALY? Yeah!!!

arms99

May 11, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock the last scene in the gallery?
So basically, what what you need to do is maximize Victorias Score but avoided a sexual relationship with her (you can use the walkthrough for pt 3 to help). At the end when you break into her apartment and you two fight, she kisses you and you have the option to start a sexual relationship. There is optional anal in the scene, to get that you need to have either Victorias Score = 6 & Lust = 0 or Victorias Score = 4 & Lust = 2

Here are the choice that I used to maximized Victorias score to 6:
When Meeting first time:
“who are you” -> “press her for more” +1
“what’s with you” -> “force yourself to look back up” +1
When meeting at your home:
“ask for a lot” -> “eight is enough, let’s keep it professional” +1
Attend the party with Victoria and when she asks “do you resent me for that” say:
“no” +1
Finally at her office:
“that’s not how I do business” +2

Last edited:

Xypher

May 1, 2017
So basically, what what you need to do is maximize Victorias Score but avoided a sexual relationship with her (you can use the walkthrough for pt 3 to help). At the end when you break into her apartment and you two fight, she kisses you and you have the option to start a sexual relationship. There is optional anal in the scene, to get that you need to have either Victorias Score = 6 & Lust = 0 or Victorias Score = 4 & Lust = 2

Here are the choice that I used to maximized Victorias score to 6:
When Meeting first time:
“who are you” -> “press her for more” +1
“what’s with you” -> “force yourself to look back up” +1
When meeting at your home:
“ask for a lot” -> “eight is enough, let’s keep it professional” +1
Attend the party with Victoria and when she asks “do you resent me for that” say:
“no” +1
Finally at her office:
“that’s not how I do business” +2
How you unlock the 2nd to last scene in the gallery?

arms99

May 11, 2018
How you unlock the 2nd to last scene in the gallery?
To be honest, I'm not sure. I managed to do it once, and then I tried again on my phone and I couldn't do it again. The best I can do is provide you with my save just before the scene. You can use that to unlock it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v0-4-2-phillygames.25739/post-2429848

ps. the gist of the scene is: if you're in a sexual relationship with victoria. When you go to her place at the end, choose "knock". If your depravity points are high enough, when she tries to seduce you and you get the option "show me you mean it". The problem I have is that I'm not sure what right variables are in order to get the "knock" option

Last edited:

Fall55

Oct 16, 2018
Did I say i Fucking love this game . always downloading the full size for the sake of "Quality" and it totally worth it .
I saw in scenes gallery >>> you've two scenes with Victoria in this update.
One you get >>>if you refused all her previous attempts and was a gentleman with her
the Other i don't know about it

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes