Exarioch

May 21, 2018
The more I play the game,the more I'm starting to think about the relation between MC and Chandra is more complex.
I suspect that the MC is the Chandra's father without they know it because :
-Those two love to piss off Meredith ( Does Chandra inherit some traits ? )
-Some phrases like : (Chandra) "Spoiled brat", "a girl young enough to be his daughter", "I brought my Daddy " , Meredith "don't procreate"

I almost supsect Chandra to know the truth and had a Electra complex...

I know this game doesn't had the tag Incest but I can't help to think this is a secret project for a future patch...
I don't know if this has been discussed...

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
The more I play the game,the more I'm starting to think about the relation between MC and Chandra is more complex.
-Some phrases like : (Chandra) "Spoiled brat", "a girl young enough to be his daughter", "I brought my Daddy " , Meredith "don't procreate"

I know this game doesn't had the tag Incest but I can't help to think this is a secret project for a future patch...
Incest.gif
Come on people, can't you leave the incestless games of this forum alone? At least one of the 3?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

This is at the same time a troll bait and a textbook example of how to cherry pick evidence to fit into a "theory"... :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Reactions: M.Sato

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
I agree, this game doesn't need incest at all. Wait... You guys are forgetting something. Chandra wants to get fucked in front of Meredith, desperately. And sure, that alone wouldn't be incest. But I'm kinda sorta hoping (i.e. praying every night) Chandra and her mother share a kiss (i.e. scissor) during that act... Which is totally going to happen, right? Meredith forced to watch Chandra getting plowed is in the plans... Right?! Yeah, of course it is.

Chandra contacts the MC, tells him she found some kompramat on Meredith & Baynard in the home office, but she couldn't access all of it because she had to abort just before getting caught. MC needing that info asap goes to their home, does his ghost thing, gets the info without being... Nope. Chandra catches him. She wants a "thank you" for her help :BootyTime: She wants what she told the MC back in Chapter 3.
Chandra said:
Just think of it. We have her tied to a chair. You're taking me from behind with my moaning face inches from hers.
MC ghosts through the house, catches Meredith & ties her down in an office chair without any alarms being triggered. Lewd scene begins with kissing, then on to Chandra stroking & blowing the MC, sex ensues with various positions and dirty talk... All in front of an extremely wrathful Meredith. Sex ends with standing doggy and just as the MC is firing his load inside Chandra, who is cumming again, she gives her mother a deep kiss. The type of kiss that she's only given to Abby :sneaky:

Of course, this now means Chandra can't remain at home. The MC leaves with Chandra and she's now on the lam with his crew. Gloria and Chandra quickly bond, setting the stage for...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Have you considered that Meredith is simply a hateful bitch and they hate her ?
I agree, this game doesn't need incest at all. Wait... You guys are forgetting something. Chandra wants to get fucked in front of Meredith, desperately. And sure, that alone wouldn't be incest. But I'm kinda sorta hoping (i.e. praying every night) Chandra and her mother share a kiss (i.e. scissor) during that act... Which is totally going to happen, right? Meredith forced to watch Chandra getting plowed is in the plans... Right?! Yeah, of course it is.

Chandra contacts the MC, tells him she found some kompramat on Meredith & Baynard in the home office, but she couldn't access all of it because she had to abort just before getting caught. MC needing that info asap goes to their home, does his ghost thing, gets the info without being... Nope. Chandra catches him. She wants a "thank you" for her help :BootyTime: She wants what she told the MC back in Chapter 3.

MC ghosts through the house, catches Meredith & ties her down in an office chair without any alarms being triggered. Lewd scene begins with kissing, then on to Chandra stroking & blowing the MC, sex ensues with various positions and dirty talk... All in front of an extremely wrathful Meredith. Sex ends with standing doggy and just as the MC is firing his load inside Chandra, who is cumming again, she gives her mother a deep kiss. The type of kiss that she's only given to Abby :sneaky:

Of course, this now means Chandra can't remain at home. The MC leaves with Chandra and she's now on the lam with his crew. Gloria and Chandra quickly bond, setting the stage for...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know who else is a 18y old ? Kleo.....you still want that 3some ?
I don't know what the thing is with having incest where there is none but there is none here and never will be.
If you had a tall, tan, toned woman for every time you had to type "no incest in this game" sentences, you wouldn't have the time to check the internet

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

No, there is no incest planned, Chandra isn't the MC's daughter.

He's never banged Meredith, he worked for her and hates her. He was married up until the incident which caused said hate.

She IS young enough to be his daughter but the daddy thing is purely sexual not incestual.

4.80 star(s) 397 Votes