RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I wish for a last scene with Shanlon surrounded by milchers, The Walking Dead style. That's the ending she deserves.
Doubt it. Considering the bleak atmosphere of the world around, unless she died now i find more likely Shanlon will end as a rich widow enjoying her evening drinks and hardcore casual sex nights.

• Sad
Reactions: Aristos

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Gloria would never participate in something like that with Shanlon. Moreover, I would never want Gloria to take part in anything involving Shanlon.
The way she spoke to Gloria in this update I knew she was heartless towards her before but damn. And for her sake, I hope she found a good hiding place she's going to need it :LOL: Gloria may look sweet and innocent but you just know you don't want to be on her bad side, can't wait to see how that's all going to play out in the next update.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm so looking forward to the free for all shitstorm that's about to ensue over Gloria. There should some betting odds on characters dying :p
With regards to that last part, I couldn't help shake the feeling that we will see Round 2 of Redmoon vs Henry which I feel could result in us losing Henry or he sacrifices himself to take out Redmoon this leaving Gloria with that guilt at having run off

Dec 31, 2019
Well with everything that is about to happen in the next chapter I'm here just hoping nothing bad happens to our main girls and Sasha, damn I need a scene with her!

And while I'm at it, Sonja too, I'm still hoping for something with her. :D

With regards to that last part, I couldn't help shake the feeling that we will see Round 2 of Redmoon vs Henry which I feel could result in us losing Henry or he sacrifices himself to take out Redmoon this leaving Gloria with that guilt at having run off
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well with everything that is about to happen in the next chapter I'm here just hoping nothing bad happens to our main girls and Sasha, damn I need a scene with her!

And while I'm at it, Sonja too, I'm still hoping for something with her. :D

Well maybe that is what the nano fluid is for. It seems Betty has designs on him or is that why he is so willing to sacrifice himself? :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MarinBladewing

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Do secrets change something in the story?
No. They are just a extra gallery reward.

About the showdown, Henry seems like the safe bet about who is going to die since he is literally already past his "expiration date". But i do wonder if the developer will follow through with this or surprise us by killing someone else. :oops:

Reactions: Real Kreten

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
On the other hand, in all the buddy movies, neither buddy dies, so...maybe, just maybe there is a less dire result for Henry's future.

With Philly, there's a good chance of anything happening.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
On the other hand, in all the buddy movies, neither buddy dies, so...maybe, just maybe there is a less dire result for Henry's future.

That Henry and Red Moon would eventually drink sake on the roof together during the next episode while Gloria blew up a building in the background?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Ah well we know philly is capable of killing of a main lady with points already, if he did that in each game though it would become predictable. :p

Reactions: MarinBladewing

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That Henry and Red Moon would eventually drink sake on the roof together during the next episode while Gloria blew up a building in the background?
Who knows if the redmoon knew what had been done to those limiters, he might just see Henry as a weapon that was (ab)used and stop his hatred some at least for the augments, not those who used them. Besides letting him live with those memories or even enforcing them by showing him the kids might be a harsher punishment.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Yes and depending on path not only her, spoiler should not be needed anymore but still. One is an accident, twice would become a habit. :p
As you write, the fact that he did so once can be taken as a precedent that no LI or budy are safe.
Or, as a reason to take a different path this time.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Like I said, he did ONCE, not in each game.
Well as far as I know he only made one game until now and is busy on his second one. As Kretan or Aristos said, what he did in first game is no measure stick though, but this story could easily lend itself to some bad ends for a number of people. Vicky being one depending on path I would assume.

Reactions: Aristos

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I have a feeling it's Sonja who's going to die trying to protect Gloria. She killed that child in the Caracas mission didn't she? I think this would be redemption for her.

Also I think that nanofluid is somehow going to bring Henry back when he dies.

4.70 star(s) 403 Votes