DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Good guesses.

One thing to contemplate: the MC's special ammo can be destroyed (if he the goes the spellbound route with Victoria). Thus is can't be plot critical.

It could still be used to save Henry's life if Henry, though, if Henry himself is no longer a plot critical character.
Or that spellbound route could lead to the first bad end of the game in next update if MC destroys that ammunition. Philly can be sneaky that way. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Or that spellbound route could lead to the first bad end of the game in next update if MC destroys that ammunition. Philly can be sneaky that way. :)
I suppose that's true, and I'd be surprised if the Spellbound path doesn't have a bad ending or two. But it still seems a little early to cash out the MC, even if he has been an ass.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I suppose that's true, and I'd be surprised if the Spellbound path doesn't have a bad ending or two. But it still seems a little early to cash out the MC, even if he has been an ass.
Remember even if that would be a bad end, there are other paths as disabling ammunition and you might also go bad without being spellbound.

Edit: Also depends some on how many branches Philly will feel comfortable of handling and being able to do well, remember we already have quite a few variables and branches going on per girl and we have not even added Gloria to that mix. :p Philly might well feel some need to thin that out a bit at some point. :p I hope not though.

Last edited:

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I have it on good authority that there will be 847 different paths, but only 2 bad endings.

I have no idea what I'm talking about...

• Haha
Reactions: Volta and DA22

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Damn, that animation is so fluid! And I hope there will be a harem ending but I feel that dream will just be broken :(

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
In DA there was an almost harem ending. I don't see why it couldn't happend here, there could be some possible combinations in different paths.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
In DA there was an almost harem ending. I don't see why it couldn't happend here, there could be some possible combinations in different paths.
I think this game, the personalities are pretty distinct, so I'm not sure it would work. Maybe Ellen/Victoria, since Ellen has already been intrigued by the idea and Victoria has shown no aversion to females and/or sharing.

Of course, being Philly, if he did decide to offer up more than that, he will likely make it super tough like in DA to get it.

Reactions: Volta and Aristos

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
Might depend on what you're looking for in a harem path. In the beginning the MC has a reputation for screwing around and can have sex with his Fixer and the daughter of his old boss without any real effort. The robot is a prostitute. The doctor is likely to go back to her practice if she lives, but most likely would continue her fling with the MC at least for a while even though she considers it wrong to be sexual with patients. Those could easily continue if everyone involved lives.

The news reporter doesn't seem like a real possibility for anything long term, she was using sex to get what she wanted. Gloria would be difficult to tell since they haven't delved into that sort of relationship yet. Victoria seems to have feeling for the MC, but she would need to survive leaving her employer or gain a more independent status. The wife could come back into play, but has her own place and seems aware the MC screws around and doesn't make a big deal of it (mostly she would need to survive and ally with the MC in some fashion).

I would expect the MC to continue living alone and enjoying casual sexual relationships (not exactly a harem, but essentially the same benefits unless you were looking for a group orgy). If you moved a love interest into his apartment it might be an issue as it would be more difficult to keep up the outside sex partners unless that person was very open sexually.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I think this game, the personalities are pretty distinct, so I'm not sure it would work. Maybe Ellen/Victoria, since Ellen has already been intrigued by the idea and Victoria has shown no aversion to females and/or sharing.

Of course, being Philly, if he did decide to offer up more than that, he will likely make it super tough like in DA to get it.
That's obviously the first one that came to mind: Vicky and Ellen.
There's also the Chandra + Abby possibility, although the latter is not a main LI and in some paths she's not even alive.
But then I remember how Judy's character evolved during DA, and how she joined Carli and Christina in that special ending, and I can't help but wish that Ellen (or even Katie if you decided to encourage her to be more daring during that sex scene) would mentor Gloria and lead to something interesting at a later point :love:. Let a man have a dream!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Might depend on what you're looking for in a harem path. In the beginning the MC has a reputation for screwing around and can have sex with his Fixer and the daughter of his old boss without any real effort. The robot is a prostitute. The doctor is likely to go back to her practice if she lives, but most likely would continue her fling with the MC at least for a while even though she considers it wrong to be sexual with patients. Those could easily continue if everyone involved lives.

The news reporter doesn't seem like a real possibility for anything long term, she was using sex to get what she wanted. Gloria would be difficult to tell since they haven't delved into that sort of relationship yet. Victoria seems to have feeling for the MC, but she would need to survive leaving her employer or gain a more independent status. The wife could come back into play, but has her own place and seems aware the MC screws around and doesn't make a big deal of it (mostly she would need to survive and ally with the MC in some fashion).

I would expect the MC to continue living alone and enjoying casual sexual relationships (not exactly a harem, but essentially the same benefits unless you were looking for a group orgy). If you moved a love interest into his apartment it might be an issue as it would be more difficult to keep up the outside sex partners unless that person was very open sexually.
The key to what you wrote is "you can have sex" with a number of girls. It's your decision to make "Jake" a manwhore.
In one of my playthroughs, I haven't had sex with anyone but Katie.
In another one, with no one but Ellen. I varied it a little bit and have another save only with Ellen and romantic sex with Vicky.
Etc...

The bottom line is a pure harem path will be virtually impossible, just as it was in DA with Mido being apart from the rest of ladies. However, some specific threesome endings would be pretty logical in the right circumstances, but as Ignatz pointed out it would involve a bunch of variables.

Reactions: Mormont
4.70 star(s) 407 Votes