timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
This is all clearly just a long preamble to some incredible balls to the wall (pun intended) Kleo sex.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
Great game. Great update as always. One thing could be added to make it a perfection - kissing animations. Especially in Vic's and Ellen's scenes, it would fully display a deep feelings they are having to each other.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
This latest update makes me think the story is now racing towards its screaming clim-, er, conclusion. Do we know how many chapters the dev planned for this game?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
This latest update makes me think the story is now racing towards its screaming clim-, er, conclusion. Do we know how many chapters the dev planned for this game?
Story it's supposed to be at halfway, more or less

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Chapter 7 was the halfway point.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
That’s good news; allows some relationships between MC and other characters to develop.....although I’d tell him to run & hide from Shanlon. Scary woman.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is the half of story confrontation where revelations will be made and sacrifices will be done. :cool:

D

Deleted member 2480499

Any new Sonja nude scene in this last update ??? thx.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I don't know.
I get the feeling Sonja may be one of people to die in the showdown next episode. Kleo and Jake would be too sad if that were to happen. :oops:
Nooooooooooooo, I do not want to go through the drama like in AL :cry::cry::cry:
Can we just have happy ending?
I really do not want to feel like shit when we loose one of the hotties.... They do not deserve it......
BTW, Henry needs to get his implant replaced............ He deserves it!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nooooooooooooo, I do not want to go through the drama like in AL :cry::cry::cry:
I really do not want to feel like shit when we loose one of the hotties.... They do not deserve it......
This is a cyberpunk distopia. Honestly i would be surprised if someone doesn't end up dying. :unsure:

Henry is another hard competitor in this race, although finding that vegetal nanofluid seems quite interesting now. Maybe it can be used to fix some of the damage to his body.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Like in AL? You realize he killed a playable character in his first game, DA, right? LOL

Last edited:

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Either that or both Henry and Red Moon end up mortally wounded and as a final act of apology for what Henry did in the war, he gives the nanofluid to the red moon so he can go back to the cave and take care of those children.

4.70 star(s) 409 Votes