Dec 31, 2019
Nooooooooooooo, I do not want to go through the drama like in AL :cry::cry::cry:
Can we just have happy ending?
I really do not want to feel like shit when we loose one of the hotties.... They do not deserve it......
BTW, Henry needs to get his implant replaced............ He deserves it!
This, and it will be even worse for me if it's Sonja, I'm still looking forward for something with her and, if I may be bold, even an ending with her too.

I'm hoping nothing bad happens to her in the next episode, I still want scenes with her! And the same with Sasha! :D

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Either that or both Henry and Red Moon end up mortally wounded and as a final act of apology for what Henry did in the war, he gives the nanofluid to the red moon so he can go back to the cave and take care of those children.
That seems the more logical choice right now just imagine how Gloria will feel if Henry dies she'd blame herself for running off as it could always have been avoided.

As for Sonja, I think she still has a big role to play with this next update she could see the error of her ways see she is on the wrong side and help us, speculation of course but I still feel her story has to play out more still.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Did that. Continued from my 0.6.1 save and it showed the end of chapter stuff and went back to the menu
Ah, common problem with renpy when continuing too close the end of the chapter. Try rolling back 5 or 6 six screens, saving then loading that save, this usually solves it.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Upolad your save (find it in the 'saves' folder and attach to a reply), maybe I can figure out the problem

I've never had that problem but it might be the cause.
It was reported in the first days after release. Somehow the old script file which make the game jump to end of content scene is not overwritted with the new file

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Now that would be quite the twist and something you'd never expect from her. I'm thinking we will catch more of a glimpse of her power in the next update. I don't think I've ever been so hyped for an update before.
I hope she saves some of her superpowers for Jake. It would be a waste not being able to channel all that energy in a proper way :(

bajakim

Dec 16, 2019
Finaly, extracting again and no prob with my version of game.
Thx a lot for help!

Now wait until more content

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
That seems the more logical choice right now just imagine how Gloria will feel if Henry dies she'd blame herself for running off as it could always have been avoided.

As for Sonja, I think she still has a big role to play with this next update she could see the error of her ways see she is on the wrong side and help us, speculation of course but I still feel her story has to play out more still.
I think she'll die protecting Gloria because she regrets killing that kid in the Caracas mission so this will be her final act of atonement for it.

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
I'm actually hoping that it turns out Jake was the one who killed the kid in Carcas. Or at least that the player gets to make the choice.

So far the game's pointing to Sonja pulling the trigger, but the reverse would be... intriguing

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes