SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Unofficial Update only files... post these in your "game" folder of city of broken dreamers and replace files if necessary:

0.6.1 --> 0.7.0 : -
Can this be used to download the 0.6.1. Mac version and then update the game to 0.7.0? If so, I won't need to wait for the Mac version of 0.7.0 to be shared, right?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
1594490948318.png

Dev Update #53
Now, this was a productive week!
So to start, we are now sitting at 190 renders. That is relatively on par with what I have been doing, but on the animation front I went a tad crazy. 15 are now done. One of those was also a replacement for one I was not happy with, so I completely redid it from scratch. Then on top of that I have 7 others created and setup to go, just need the cycles to actually render them.
I also added a bit more polish to the game by adding a scene replay checklist. Basically, when you get a scene it will show check boxes for all the extra unlock-able content in that specific scene. The below screenshot will show what I mean.

The only draw back is it is not fully backwards compatible. Meaning that scenes you have unlocked will stay that way, but the extra content will not be available in the replay theater until you have done it again.
Now I have more animations to make :p
As always guys stay awesome!
Philly

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Five ticks below Katie's scene?! Now, it makes me wonder if I saw everything.
I think I did :Kappa:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 726621

Dev Update #53
Now, this was a productive week!
So to start, we are now sitting at 190 renders. That is relatively on par with what I have been doing, but on the animation front I went a tad crazy. 15 are now done. One of those was also a replacement for one I was not happy with, so I completely redid it from scratch. Then on top of that I have 7 others created and setup to go, just need the cycles to actually render them.
I also added a bit more polish to the game by adding a scene replay checklist. Basically, when you get a scene it will show check boxes for all the extra unlock-able content in that specific scene. The below screenshot will show what I mean.

The only draw back is it is not fully backwards compatible. Meaning that scenes you have unlocked will stay that way, but the extra content will not be available in the replay theater until you have done it again.
Now I have more animations to make :p
As always guys stay awesome!
Philly
I get the feeling the mod will fix that. :p (y)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Welp next episode is going to be a bloodbath.Hopefully we will have options to make it trough with minimum main cast casualties.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
I'm actually hoping that it turns out Jake was the one who killed the kid in Carcas. Or at least that the player gets to make the choice.

So far the game's pointing to Sonja pulling the trigger, but the reverse would be... intriguing
It would be better for that part of the story to be choice bassed.It would be the best explanation for pc's inner conflict and his deep seated hatred for Meredith.

Reactions: vneotpolemus

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It would be better for that part of the story to be choice bassed.It would be the best explanation for pc's inner conflict and his deep seated hatred for Meredith.
I don't think there will be a choice there.

Jake being the one who shot the girl would give weight to a lot of his life choices and struggles at the start of the game. Like saying "fuck you" to Meredith and Baynard, being very careful with each chosen ghost contract, his failed marriage with Sonja.
But the same would also be true if Sonja was the one who pulled the trigger.

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
I don't think there will be a choice there.

Jake being the one who shot the girl would give weight to a lot of his life choices and struggles at the start of the game. Like saying "fuck you" to Meredith and Baynard, being very careful with each chosen ghost contract, his failed marriage with Sonja.
But the same would also be true if Sonja was the one who pulled the trigger.
For me Sonja killing the girl would be too neat and easy. Doubly so if she's heading for

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
For me Sonja killing the girl would be too neat and easy. Doubly so if she's heading for
Personaly i would prefer if it was Jake. The consequences may be the same either way but this would give more weight to the protagonist inner struggles.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes