UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Dev Update #54
Busy week, but a good one. The Steam stuff is finally setup and the game as been approved by their team.
Some really nice artwork was done by a friend of mine for the Steam promotional material. Above is one of his creations. He felt Chandra represented the world the best, so he focused on her for the promo material. He also did cool icons for all the achievements which just adds to the overall polish. I am planning release on August 7th.
So, because of that I will release this version to everyone tomorrow and keep it up till the end of month. There are some slight changes and bug fixes from the previous release. Please make sure once you have 0.7 you hold onto it since I will no longer be allowed to distribute the first chapters on here below the $10 tier due to Steams guidelines. Good thing though, once you have it, I will release patches for the upcoming chapters that you can update that version with. I will make a visual step by step guide on how patching works on the next one to make it easier for people to do. Once you do it once you will understand it is a simple process.
TLDR: Make sure you get the release tomorrow, hold it, and all subsequent chapters will be released via patch.
Here is the store page itself:
Now for game progress. I'll keep this brief. 260 renders, 23 animations with another 8 on deck ready to be rendered. Everything else is moving at a decent pace as well.
Needless to say this was a stressful week waiting for that approval, but once that happened, PHEW!
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Man I can't wait for next update. 2 months to go still...phew! I don't think I have had this much anticipation for anything in some time.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Chandra's aesthetics are the most interesting visually (especially in terms of selling the sci-fi setting). And she's a cool character, so I'm all for advertising the hell out of her.

But I hope they included a few of the other characters too, because Chandra is definitely not the focus of the game and I wouldn't want to give prospective customers the wrong idea.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Dev Update #54
Busy week, but a good one. The Steam stuff is finally setup and the game as been approved by their team.
Some really nice artwork was done by a friend of mine for the Steam promotional material. Above is one of his creations. He felt Chandra represented the world the best, so he focused on her for the promo material. He also did cool icons for all the achievements which just adds to the overall polish. I am planning release on August 7th.
So, because of that I will release this version to everyone tomorrow and keep it up till the end of month. There are some slight changes and bug fixes from the previous release. Please make sure once you have 0.7 you hold onto it since I will no longer be allowed to distribute the first chapters on here below the $10 tier due to Steams guidelines. Good thing though, once you have it, I will release patches for the upcoming chapters that you can update that version with. I will make a visual step by step guide on how patching works on the next one to make it easier for people to do. Once you do it once you will understand it is a simple process.
TLDR: Make sure you get the release tomorrow, hold it, and all subsequent chapters will be released via patch.
Here is the store page itself:
Now for game progress. I'll keep this brief. 260 renders, 23 animations with another 8 on deck ready to be rendered. Everything else is moving at a decent pace as well.
Needless to say this was a stressful week waiting for that approval, but once that happened, PHEW!
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
Already put it on my wishlist.
Nice promotional banner by the way. :cool:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Chandra's aesthetics are the most interesting visually (especially in terms of selling the sci-fi setting). And she's a cool character, so I'm all for advertising the hell out of her.

But I hope they included a few of the other characters too, because Chandra is definitely not the focus of the game and I wouldn't want to give prospective customers the wrong idea.
Since Vicky wouldn't have exemplified the game's atmosphere as well, instead of Chandra I've would've gone for Ellen though. But I guess I'm biased towards her :love:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Between her game screen time, the hidden stats for her and now this steam banner I get the feeling this is going to change.

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
He just released "BrokenDreamers-1.0.2-pc .zip" on his Patreon, but I'm not sure what's the difference? :unsure:

Hey guys, this is the complete version for Book One. From this point on updates will be available as patches for $1 and $5 so make sure you keep this copy.

If you already have 0.7 you should be fine, there are only minor adjustments to this one. Typo fixes, some balance changes, and a few minor bug fixes. In August I will have to lock this behind the Ghost tier as per Steams guidelines.

I have also included a patch file. To patch 0.6 to this, simply extract the files from the zip file and copy them inside the game/ folder. You will see files such as scripts.rpa. You want to take these files copy them into that game folder and overwrite anything that is in there. Once done your game will be patched.

On mac it is slightly different. You will need to open the contents of the app. Then go to Contents\Resources\Game and copy the files into that and also make sure you overwrite when asked.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
He just released "BrokenDreamers-1.0.2-pc .zip" on his Patreon, but I'm not sure what's the difference? :unsure:

Hey guys, this is the complete version for Book One. From this point on updates will be available as patches for $1 and $5 so make sure you keep this copy.

If you already have 0.7 you should be fine, there are only minor adjustments to this one. Typo fixes, some balance changes, and a few minor bug fixes. In August I will have to lock this behind the Ghost tier as per Steams guidelines.

I have also included a patch file. To patch 0.6 to this, simply extract the files from the zip file and copy them inside the game/ folder. You will see files such as scripts.rpa. You want to take these files copy them into that game folder and overwrite anything that is in there. Once done your game will be patched.

On mac it is slightly different. You will need to open the contents of the app. Then go to Contents\Resources\Game and copy the files into that and also make sure you overwrite when asked.
think of it like a definitive version of the first 7 chapters, its fully polished since its the version that is going on steam as book 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: rf96

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
think of it like a definitive version of the first 7 chapters, its fully polished since its the version that is going on steam as book 1.
Ok, I've updated OP with newer versions. The version number has changed, but it's technically still version 0.7.

There is an official patch for updating 0.6 or 0.7 to Book 1 (here named 1.02).

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Listening to the current soundtrack(such as it is) and good lord this ost grows on ya:
reogire Lourme-Pioneers of space

1retth.jpg

Reactions: rf96
4.70 star(s) 418 Votes