AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Hey guys! I wanna to unlock the Scenes of Victoria on the chapter 7, but my game is following to another path. Someone knowns which path and dialogs I should use to get the scene I want to unlock?

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Hey guys! I wanna to unlock the Scenes of Victoria on the chapter 7, but my game is following to another path. Someone knowns which path and dialogs I should use to get the scene I want to unlock?
It's been a while, but the important bit is that you left the bug in your place. After that it's based on which approach you took when visiting her apartment.

Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I don't known about you guys, but I think this music would fit perfect as theme of City of Broken Dream.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

grogoo

Jul 1, 2020
Yo I want to ask a quick question, for the scene gallery can I unlock every scense/which scenes I can unlock as I have just completed the game, and they I only have half of them. btw amazing fucking game one of the best I played

Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Yo I want to ask a quick question, for the scene gallery can I unlock every scense/which scenes I can unlock as I have just completed the game, and they I only have half of them. btw amazing fucking game one of the best I played
You must follow different paths to unlock all scene galleries, since not all choices lead to all paths. Download a walkthough to help you unlock everthing in the game.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Fun Render
The other night I decided to just take a break from the current scene I have been working on to do something up that was just a bit awkward for poor Henry.
Enjoy guys :p
Philly

AA.jpg

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
The other night I decided to just take a break from the current scene I have been working on to do something up that was just a bit awkward for poor Henry.
lol the man was trained to deal with all kinds of shit but this is uncharted territory for him apparently. Don't know about Katie and Gloria but maybe Vicky is a bit of a size queen with all that ass she got.:love: Dude don't even need to get an erection, his middle finger is enough to do a "satisfying" job.:sneaky:

Would be good to see Henry survive the final battle and settle down with a nice lady or even with Gloria (if the player doesn't want her as a LI) at the end of the game but we should expect some dramatic moments considering the fact that all parties involved have their own agenda.

Thnx for sharing the pic with us rf96 !! Henry needs those thug life shades and a good weed along with those babes to claim the respect he deserves in this game.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 418 Votes