AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Yeeees! She deserves it. I like to pry into the variables too and you can find very interesting things.
People should have a look for themselves there hehe

By the way, you should have written "intends" instead of pretend. To pretend means "fingir" in Portuguese ;)
I am sorry! English is not my native language. I am still a student. I will get it in time.

PS: "Pretend" also could be used in the verb "intend", which would means "looks like", which in portuguese is formal term for "Pretender".

Last edited:
Reactions: awex2198

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Gwinb777 Ellordrings Mormont Aristos

i know that Katie Chandra and Victoria are top tier favorite girls but as for me im looking forward to Abby getting some content

View attachment 743056
My favourite gals are Vicky and Ellen (in all truth, it's been so since I saw the first previews in late 2018) but I'm really looking forward to a 3-some with Chandy and her horny friend. God, only a scene with Vicky and Ellen could be hotter than that.
Abby alone... mmm not that interested. For some one on one quality time I'd choose Sasha from among the secondary characters.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
My favourite gals are Vicky and Ellen (in all truth, it's been so since I saw the first previews in late 2018) but I'm really looking forward to a 3-some with Chandy and her horny friend. God, only a scene with Vicky and Ellen could be hotter than that.
Abby alone... mmm not that interested. For some one on one quality time I'd choose Sasha from among the secondary characters.
Well, in my personal opinion, Victoria and Shanlon are the top hottest girls in the game, and Sasha and Ellen are the second rate top hottest girls. In my deepest desires, I wish maybe 3-some between MC, Victoria and Shanlon...

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well, in my personal opinion, Victoria and Shanlon are the top hottest girls in the game, and Sasha and Ellen are the second rate top hottest girls. In my deepest desires, I wish maybe 3-some between MC, Victoria and Shanlon...
Pfff... any threesome involving Shanlon is probably very unlikely. Hot and kinky but unlikely :(

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Looks like Philly pretend to do some plot about the Bolter called "Sasha". I am anxious for that.

default sa_name = "Bolter"
default sa_met = False
default sa_score = 0
default sa_lust = 0
default sa_int = 0
View attachment 742704
So I played a new trailer that Philly made for steam. :D
Chandy was included among those who resist to corporate illusion (along with Katie and Ellen), which made me happy.:love:
I've been thinking for a while that she griped her brat attitude to torment all corporate drones. Unfortunately, the only one who can turn it off is Abby.
Chandra was already pretty much a romantic interest in the game.This trailer seems to reinforce this idea.
Plus Sasha is showed after the phrase choose your allies (although only someone who already played realizd it was her). Seems like she wll have a bigger role indeed.

Reactions: AlienEDM
Dec 31, 2019
Heh no love for Sonja here, I don't know, there is something about her that I like. Most are betting on her getting killed in the next episode, I hope not, would love an ending with her.

My favorites are Victoria, Sonja, Gloria, Chandra, Abby and ever since she showed up Sasha. All these news about Sasha make me happy, can't wait for something with her, she looks so good!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I will never understand this obsession with "top xxx" lists some people around here have. Is this a US folk thing? :unsure:

Agree. I forget to mention Sonja in my posts. Sonja is also a sexy girl, one I wish to see in sex event with MC. That latin look of her make me horny.:p:giggle:
Anyway, I would forget about Sonja. She and Jake's story was done the moment they did that fated mission to Baynard. Hell i would bet a sex scene between her and Kleo is more likely than the former married couple deciding to hook up again. That of course if Sonja doesn't die in the next update. :p

Is this a i know some things emoticon? :LOL::p

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
I will never understand this obsession with "top xxx" lists some people around here have. Is this a US folk thing? :unsure:

Anyway, I would forget about Sonja. She and Jake's story was done the moment they did that fated mission to Baynard. Hell i would bet a sex scene between her and Kleo is more likely than the former married couple deciding to hook up again. That of course if Sonja doesn't die in the next update. :p

Is this a i know some things emoticon? :LOL::p
Just a big assumption that kinky Shanlon doesn't lust over MC hog and will do anything to get it.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I will never understand this obsession with "top xxx" lists some people around here have. Is this a US folk thing?
First at all, it is not obsession, just for fun, because the porpouse of any game is fun after all. Second, I am not from US, but I see no problem if I were north american.

Last edited:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Anyway, I would forget about Sonja. She and Jake's story was done the moment they did that fated mission to Baynard. Hell i would bet a sex scene between her and Kleo is more likely than the former married couple deciding to hook up again. That of course if Sonja doesn't die in the next update.
About Sonja and the MC, I think that what are you saying make no sense. There is a lot of former married couple in real life that back again after some times. And after all, Philly is the creator of the game, the story will be what he/she write it. Just my opinion.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Someone's dying in the next episode. Could be Henry or Sonja. My bet is on Sonja. She will probably take on the red moon (?) and help MC and Henry escape with the girl.

Tbh imo it's too soon for Henry to die. Like if Henry is killed then the red moon has no reason to stay anymore and we know that the story is only halfway done. So it's probably going to be Sonja.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
About Sonja and the MC, I think that what are you saying make no sense. There is a lot of former married couple in real life that back again after some times. And after all, Philly is the creator of the game, the story will be what he/she write it. Just my opinion.
It makes a lot of sense because it is based on what Philly decided to put on the game so far.
There is zero sexual innuendo between both of them, it is so null that there is more chemistry between Sonja and Stella ingame. The experience of having to kill a children completely destroyed their marriage.

Someone's dying in the next episode. Could be Henry or Sonja. My bet is on Sonja. She will probably take on the red moon (?) and help MC and Henry escape with the girl.

Tbh imo it's too soon for Henry to die. Like if Henry is killed then the red moon has no reason to stay anymore and we know that the story is only halfway done. So it's probably going to be Sonja.
Hmm it makes sense. Redmoon doesn't care about Baynard or Vostok goals, they are only here to take revenge on Henry. :unsure:

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
For the love of Moradin's beard, would you black crows please stop heralding my main interest's death and let me keep my dreams about (many) threesome(s) and happily ever after with Sonja and Kleo. :p

I hope that we'll at least get a chance to save Sonja's life (by making all the right choices before) if such scenario really occurs - similar as to how the fate of the dirty cop who was working against MC just because they threatened his sister in DA depended on MC's choices throughout the game. Though I really really hope for an actual happy ending with Sonja, slim as the chance may be. :)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Gwinb777 Ellordrings Mormont Aristos

i know that Katie Chandra and Victoria are top tier favorite girls but as for me im looking forward to Abby getting some content

View attachment 743056
Add Sasha to that list and I'd agree :p
and ever since she showed up Sasha. All these news about Sasha make me happy, can't wait for something with her, she looks so good!
I couldn't agree with you more her apperances have been so brief but she has made such an impact I really hope she plays more of a role I'm not expecting being main girl anytime soon but as long as we see her around then I can't complain.

diuleiaxing

Sep 9, 2018
I followed the WT again and again but still can't get vic's scene,the "Move closer"options never appeared.I just ran out of ideas.Can someone tell me the console code to set the variables right to trigger this??

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes