Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
What are the depravity points in this game for?
We still don't know, but if you play his first game Depraved Awakening you'll see that it gave you the possibility to follow a more depraved path and get a darker ending. Moreover, high depravity unlocks certains scenes during the game.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
We still don't know, but if you play his first game Depraved Awakening you'll see that it gave you the possibility to follow a more depraved path and get a darker ending. Moreover, high depravity unlocks certains scenes during the game.
Come on Aristos....haha. You said you still don't know but proceeded to give the correct answer anyway. Haha. It's all VN story path driven and those "depraved" answers/points will affect interactions...dialogue...and yes, unlock specific scenes (the Shanlon one is a prime example).

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
I'm at episode 3 and almost sure that i missed the trans content... Will i meet her as the story goes further or is it 1 random scene?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I'm at episode 3 and almost sure that i missed the trans content... Will i meet her as the story goes further or is it 1 random scene?
The MC can meet her later on and she appears in some other scenes but the only sexual encounter so far with her is the one at the beginning

Reactions: Hordragg

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
LoneWaker59, as moskyx said, it's at the very beginning so you would need to start over. If you do she will recognize you later in the game. Well, if you're going all in that is. See this bug found by moskyx.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Okay, you're right, maybe not anything.
Unfortunately I have a feeling Ignatz knows more about the storyline as I will ever do until the game is finished :p, still if Henry is not fated to die it could be a nice part of his personal redemption arc if he could help the redmoon taking care of those kids at end of the game. It would suit him and likely be the best end he could have. :)

Kataklzm

Nov 20, 2019
To each their own, of course, but what I meant is that you can't get completely medieval on someone's ass (quite literally) if you like/respect them, even when you know they are into masochism.

Besides, there's "get fucked" and there's "get fucked in the ass with a head down the toilet bowl and panties stuffed in her mouth while the whole thing is broadcast on live tv". ;) Whether she enjoys it or not is beside the point - well, except for consensual reasons, of course.
did i miss this scene? or what lol

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Come on Aristos....haha. You said you still don't know but proceeded to give the correct answer anyway. Haha. It's all VN story path driven and those "depraved" answers/points will affect interactions...dialogue...and yes, unlock specific scenes (the Shanlon one is a prime example).
I meant we can't be sure about the long-term repercussions of high depravity points. We can only make an educated guess :LOL:. The other consequences related to scene variations are obvious.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Unfortunately I have a feeling Ignatz knows more about the storyline as I will ever do until the game is finished :p, still if Henry is not fated to die it could be a nice part of his personal redemption arc if he could help the redmoon taking care of those kids at end of the game. It would suit him and likely be the best end he could have. :)
My guess is we can use the nanofluid from the hospital to repair Henry's limiter; Katie made a big deal about how difficult it would be to get nanotech.
1593737226973.png
Obviously, that won't happen if Henry is already dead, so I therefore suspect Henry will buck the odds in the showdown. Eventually, his fate will probably be up to us, though it would not surprise me if we have multiple uses for that fluid we need to choose between.

So who will die? I'm not sure. It still seems early to kill a major player; Katie would be the logical choice if he did so, but I doubt the MC or Henry are bringing her on this mission. (Plus, killing Katie would be terrible!) Killing a bit character like Tex or Sasha hardly counts. If Henry is out, that seems to leave Sonja at the most at risk. That would be a shame, and it would seem to abandon her connection to Kleo.

So maybe no one will die? The most likely possibility, IMHO, but it does feel like it would be asking a lot to get everyone out of that storm alive. I guess we'll see.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Random thoughts in no way indicative of what Philly may be planning (contrary to DA22's flattering opinion of the extent of my plot knowledge...)

Th-that's all folks!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Random thoughts in no way indicative of what Philly may be planning (contrary to DA22's flattering opinion of the extent of my plot knowledge...)

Th-that's all folks!
Good guesses.

One thing to contemplate: the MC's special ammo can be destroyed (if he the goes the spellbound route with Victoria). Thus is can't be plot critical.

It could still be used to save Henry's life if Henry, though, if Henry himself is no longer a plot critical character.

4.70 star(s) 403 Votes