Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I'd have to avoid spoilers in this thread but at the same time I need to watch for updates on the android version because my pc overheated and is smelling like burned plastic rn

A friendly warning not to download mods that increase the amount of maximum troops in battle for m&b bannerlord on a toaster.

• Haha
Reactions: Redd23

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
How long would you estimate this update being in playtime?

Btw we need a hero for android port :censored: :love:
I went through all three picks in MAYBE 30 or so minutes, give or take a few either way. Each girl had their own unique way of getting into the Pit and only one pick had a specific way of getting out. I'm a fast reader so I got through it pretty quickly.

Reactions: kshyk

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Given that a lot of people are saying they completed the update, this is somehow a "me" problem I'm sure, but I keep getting this error repeatedly after starting with a save from the previous version:

File "game/chapter9/ch9start.rpy", line XXX, in <module>
NameError: name 'pitevents' is not defined

where "XXX" varies as a line number. I can ignore the error and it continues, but this happened 9 times in a row with only a good screen or two between the errors.

If I knew what 'pitevents' should be I could use the console to bypass it, but I have no idea what that variable is, what type it should be, or its value.

Anyone know what's going on with this or have a solution?

4.70 star(s) 406 Votes