• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
In other news, Philly passed 4k goal on patreon, congrats man you deserve every cent and more.

Hopefully my prediction of you getting to 5k before or around patch 0.4/0.5 getting released comes true.
You have no idea how good that feels. Been doing this for almost 2 years now. Next month i will probably have my sit down at work and discuss my role there and how i need to cut back so i can focus more on this.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
damn animations..every hot dame ya get animations..my knees are so weak they done turned to jello..i'm twitterpated..thoroughly jaw on the floor..eyes bugging out like the cartoon wolf..AAAAOOOOGAAA!!!hubbahubba...(this is all good words btw..i'm just weird)
spelling error :O "Victoria:In that casem(why is there an "m" on case? )let me take the lead.I was made for situations like this. see..the spelling mistake is somewhere in there :O go find it @Philly_Games :D

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
You have no idea how good that feels. Been doing this for almost 2 years now. Next month i will probably have my sit down at work and discuss my role there and how i need to cut back so i can focus more on this.

You've proven to the community that you can deliver, and there's a vastly underestimated demand for this kind of game. The Studio FOW kickstarter certainly proved this if there was any doubt.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
4.80 star(s) 394 Votes