ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Dev Update #103
Okay, fairly big scene in the bag. Was holding off till I had the last animation running before doing my post today. Next couple days is custom time! Poll is also out and I will be working on those Monday. So, hopefully I will have them ready for you guys Tuesday mid day.
As for the update decent deal on all fronts especially animations. Sitting at 125 renders now and 14 animations with one currently running in the background as I type this. Next week will be more render and writing focused as we knock out more story elements.
I also plan to adjust some GUI elements, nothing major. More sizing and such to make life easier.
Other than that I think I need to grab some beer!
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
It look like Philly completed 63 static renders and 9 animations this week. His overall average on Chapter 11 is currently 41.7 statics and 4.7 animations per week (or 62.5 and 7.0 if we ignore his week off after releasing Chapter 10). Here are the charts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Philly hit a pretty high pace for animations this week; he only averaged a little under 5/week during Chapter 10. Perhaps these animations were atypically short, or maybe Philly decided to focus more on animations since they seem to have been the bottleneck last time. We may get a better idea when we see the pace next week. Meanwhile static renders have been pretty consistent, almost certainly because Philly can keep a steady rendering queue going for them. That theoretically makes statics our best metric for guessing a release date at this stage, but with no indication of how large Chapter 11 will be (and no guarantee that statics will keep pace with other aspects of development) our guesses won't be very accurate. For now, the best we can say is that it looks like we'd have a static render total on par with Chapter 10 by late December, which is in line with a 4 month development time that the last few chapters have had.

I like the Victoria pic; that's two in a row! I wonder where she is? The background doesn't look like the Stairway to Heaven, but her top strongly suggests this is somewhere private. It seems unlikely she would be back at her apartment. Guess we'll just have to settle in for the long wait.

kire37

Dec 5, 2019
It look like Philly completed 63 static renders and 9 animations this week. His overall average on Chapter 11 is currently 41.7 statics and 4.7 animations per week (or 62.5 and 7.0 if we ignore his week off after releasing Chapter 10). Here are the charts.
Philly hit a pretty high pace for animations this week; he only averaged a little under 5/week during Chapter 10. Perhaps these animations were atypically short, or maybe Philly decided to focus more on animations since they seem to have been the bottleneck last time. We may get a better idea when we see the pace next week. Meanwhile static renders have been pretty consistent, almost certainly because Philly can keep a steady rendering queue going for them. That theoretically makes statics our best metric for guessing a release date at this stage, but with no indication of how large Chapter 11 will be (and no guarantee that statics will keep pace with other aspects of development) our guesses won't be very accurate. For now, the best we can say is that it looks like we'd have a static render total on par with Chapter 10 by late December, which is in line with a 4 month development time that the last few chapters have had.

I like the Victoria pic; that's two in a row! I wonder where she is? The background doesn't look like the Stairway to Heaven, but her top strongly suggests this is somewhere private. It seems unlikely she would be back at her apartment. Guess we'll just have to settle in for the long wait.
so we will wait for another 3 month for next update ?

kire37

Dec 5, 2019
the update file contains 5 items. where do I need to copy them? to the game file? what about the audio ? there is 1 file named audio. help, please.

kire37

Dec 5, 2019
Probably around that time frame. I hope we get a nice early Chapter 11 X-Mas present with some Christmas renders and maybe Katie in one of them in a little Santa outfit. It's nice to dream.
can you help me with the update file? in update file, there is 5 files.
- audio.rpa
- chapter10.rpa
-chapter10video.rpa
-scripts.rpa
-shared.rpa

where do I need to copy this file to?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I hope Vic's in the next update, it's been quite some time since we last saw her getting some love. I miss her sweet big ass.

There won't be a 'real' harem ending in this game, but we'll probably see some 3somes or 4somes like in DA.

1st belongs to Chandra, 2nd to Victoria/Katie... I think.
Which is 1st and which one 2nd? Top and bottom respectively, or the other way around?

My giving :love: to those who tried to guess doesn't mean you got the answers right. I'm just thanking you for playing,.
I'll wait for a while before giving the solution.
I thought a regular poster here would participate, and that's all I can say...

Reactions: xXwankerXx

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Which is 1st and which one 2nd? Top and bottom respectively, or the other way around?

My giving :love: to those who tried to guess doesn't mean you got the answers right. I'm just thanking you for playing,.
I'll wait for a while before giving the solution.
I thought a regular poster here would participate, and that's all I can say...
It wouldn't be fun for me to answer because I already knew.

• Hey there
Reactions: Aristos

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
The 4some in DA was just eye candy and made no sense to me. I did see the Stella/Carli 3some once, that made sense, given how close they were and their job and disposition.

Don't know what else happened in DA besides that. I have the gallery unlocked due to a mod but minus the 4some I was morbidly curious over (and didn't like) I stayed true to Carli, only doing said S/C/MC threesome that one time.

Not really curious or worried about what's going to happen in this game on my route (Katie) but I'm sure players who do the other girls' routes will most likely want their threesome scenes; Abby/Chandra for one but hopefully they'll get what they want. The dream threesomes with Gloria I guess could come true. I mean her and Ellen are like sisters, but I can't see the one with Victoria actually playing out.

I'm not expecting a lot of Katie in Chapter 11 since we just had those scenes with her in C10, but we also had some content with Gloria and Sonja, a small Sasha/Kleo interlude and even an Ellen lewd scene as well. So we might be getting a lot of story-driven scenes without a lot of lewd stuff to maybe begin to close the book and start the beginning of the endgame?

I expect a lot of Victoria in C.10. I very VERY much doubt we'll see the MC bring Vic to StH, that could come another chapter or so down the road. I'm also expecting a little bit more of the Red Moon as well. No way to really know. C10 was epic, I loved it. I'm just expecting more story stuff and not a lot of "girl" action, at least with Katie.

Maybe Chandy and Vic fans will get what they've been waiting for. Feel bad for players who haven't had time with those two in a while, especially Chandy.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
The 4some in DA was just eye candy and made no sense to me. I did see the Stella/Carli 3some once, that made sense, given how close they were and their job and disposition.
The foursome was just a happy ending, I think. Very happy.

I expect a lot of Victoria in C.10. I very VERY much doubt we'll see the MC bring Vic to StH, that could come another chapter or so down the road. I'm also expecting a little bit more of the Red Moon as well. No way to really know. C10 was epic, I loved it. I'm just expecting more story stuff and not a lot of "girl" action, at least with Katie.

Maybe Chandy and Vic fans will get what they've been waiting for. Feel bad for players who haven't had time with those two in a while, especially Chandy.
Very well said, brother. I hope to see some real story developments in the next chapter as well. And about the lewd scenes, you got it right. We love Chandy and want more of her (I miss Venus' comic sized tits...and Abby), but I think the real hot scenes may happen with Vic. It's about time for more action with her, don't you think? I mean, not only the sex, but the remarks about her laugh in the last hot scene with her were some really nice stuff :D

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
The foursome was just a happy ending, I think. Very happy.

Very well said, brother. I hope to see some real story developments in the next chapter as well. And about the lewd scenes, you got it right. We love Chandy and want more of her (I miss Venus' comic sized tits...and Abby), but I think the real hot scenes may happen with Vic. It's about time for more action with her, don't you think? I mean, not only the sex, but the remarks about her laugh in the last hot scene with her were some really nice stuff :D

I'm not a big Vic fan but I do like her character arc and turnaround she's done in the last few chapters. I thought she was just another villain in the beginning too far up her boss' ass and she sort of was, but her meetings with Ellen while she was in the hospital began to change my mind. I never did the Spellbound route with her but always got her score up while not falling for her advances. She's won me over since. I think I've watched her big sex scene in Chapter 6(or was it 7?) once in the gallery but other than that I never touched her or really had any real interactions with her (brought Katie to the party)

I guess I'm more neutral about her but glad she realized her boss was full of shit. So we'll see how it plays out in Chapter 11. If she ever does meet the others at StH I'm SOOOO curious as to how they'll react, especially Ellen and Katie, and Gloria too more so because of the dream sequence.

Chandy fans though, my God, must be brutal for them. I couldn't even think about waiting 5-6 chapters to have a meaningful interaction with an LI. I probably personally would've given up the game. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Real Kreten

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
If she ever does meet the others at StH I'm SOOOO curious as to how they'll react, especially Ellen and Katie, and Gloria too more so because of the dream sequence.
I believe that's gonna be a hell of a scene. Ellen's interest is piqued about a certain outcome...

Chandy fans though, my God, must be brutal for them. I couldn't even think about waiting 5-6 chapters to have a meaningful interaction with an LI. I probably personally would've given up the game. :ROFLMAO:
All the Chandy fans are applauding you right now for this excellent remark. It ain't easy, this wait....But we shall not give up! It will be worth it at the end (or at the next episode!).

images.jpg

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I believe that's gonna be a hell of a scene. Ellen's interest is piqued about a certain outcome...

All the Chandy fans are applauding you right now for this excellent remark. It ain't easy, this wait....But we shall not give up! It will be worth it at the end (or at the next episode!).

View attachment 1422579
Lol the only ones more blue balled than Chandra fans gotta be Kay/Kleo fans, though her not technically being a L.I. (similar to Sonja) probably mitigates that in some way. ;)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
OK, so the answer to whose asses these are
is

That was a tricky one because Katie and Abby make an unlikely match.

Katie and Abby ;)
You got it right! Congrats! You deserve a Master Assman Knighthood.

1st belongs to Chandra, 2nd to Victoria/Katie... I think.
doc and owner of that bordello.
I see Chandy's ass everywhere of course (upper). Add a posterior of her bff Abby (bottom) and you get what I see.
One point for each of you. I don't blame the two Chandra fans for seeing her everywhere :LUL:
Besides, Doc's skin tone in that render seemed somewhat more on the Chandra side.

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes