Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Bison post is about our fellow side-mates, who are able to accuse of milking anybody.
Aristos made fun of them.
Well I don't follow any of those talks and stuff, so couldn't know, to me it just seemed like an isolated comment and I responded to it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Real Kreten

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Shame. I was going to start a debate about who was more a milker: ICSTOR or Philly.
We can still debate who released more content, ScamCSTOR after 2y (6-8k patrons !!!) or Philly after 6 months (~2500 ). My money's on ICSTOR, Philly can't compare to him, and you can't convince me otherwise, till I play this update, ofc.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

All ruined now :cry:
Would be real funny if all those trolls who called Philly a scammer all this time were the first to ask our heroes to leak the update. Guess the trolling was just tactic to force Philly to speed things up so they could finally bust a nut to seeing COBD's ladies in 'action'.:sneaky::WeSmart:

The same can't be said about a lot of other devs.
I agree, but it's dumb ppl like ScamCSTOR's supporters who practically encourage some 'devs' like that to go down the ScamCSTOR path, and free money is a damn solid argument for most ppl, did y'all forget about Radiant and Apocalust's devs ??:whistle: I wonder what would've happened if after the first 8 months of pathetic lies and ridiculous excuses ICSTOR's supporters were less than 500 from the usual 6-8k.:p

I love Philly and his work. That's all i have to say. He's awesome.
Word !! He and DPC are the best and most reliable devs in the biz.

Last edited:

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Yep, and definitely long enough to know Philly doesn't milk, ever. If and when there are delays, Philly always has a valid reason for it. The same can't be said about a lot of other devs.
Oh, I know. It was aimed towards the fact that this forum is filled with borderline functional dolts that litter every thread here with milking complaints and asking if games are abandoned.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Oh, I know. It was aimed towards the fact that this forum is filled with borderline functional dolts that litter every thread here with milking complaints and asking if games are abandoned.
Yeah that was just me not being in the loop of things, I don't spend too much time following and chatting in threads anymore, have found them to be far too toxic these days as opposed to how chill and fun things were 4 years ago, haha xD

Reactions: MarinBladewing

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Yeah that was just me not being in the loop of things, I don't spend too much time following and chatting in threads anymore, have found them to be far too toxic these days as opposed to how chill and fun things were 4 years ago, haha xD
Yeah. My joking light hearted sarcasm doesn't come through via text well. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: Eerie Entity

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Nailed it. Some threads will pile on if you say you like a girl that everyone else hates. Glad this thread is, for the most part, void of that mentality.

4.70 star(s) 406 Votes