PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Of course, you can keep Katie, she is more recommended for you. About Victoria, I don't think you can't handle her, because she is a woman of "games". :LOL: About Shanlon, she is not for you, and I thank you for that, because that way she is all mine! I known how to handle that hot "skanky".:devilish::devilish:
Ah... but you misunderstand, my friend... Shanlon just isn't worthy
and as for Victoria... well, she loves my cock!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Because I fuck like a beast!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Victoria is still reeling from our rendezvous at the overlook. She may walk normally again... tomorrow... or next week...
Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

So, you can have all the sloppy seconds you want but the last thing Victoria said to me was, "Dammit! You fucked me so hard I can't feel my ass!" Hahaha:ROFLMAO: You may wish to give her a moment to recover...:devilish:

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Sorry if this question came up a lot, haven't played game for a couple last ch's. So is this ch last one? Because if I'll wait and play whole game from start and not starting now. TY.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So is this ch last one?
should be still few left.
CXX is right. There are at least two more chapters with the possibility of an epilogue. Hoping for an epilogue with some bonus ending goodness like Philly did in Depraved Awakening. City of Broken Dreamers has exceeding everything Philly did before so I am hopeful for even better things for this ending. As for timeline, I'm hoping to be playing the conclusion of this grand adventure by fall of 2023, maybe sooner. However, CoBD should wrap this year. Philly being the perfectionist that he is this may take longer than we hope but it should be completed and possibly some new work on Philly's next new title yet this year.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: HardToBeHuman

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ch13end7.jpg

Dev Update #155
Everyone in the north east cold enough. Holy crap! I'll just sit by the render box to keep myself warm. Thank god for animations :p
Anyway, still on track with my plan from last week. Had a couple days where I was in a bit of a brain slump, but did a bunch of needed grunt work which is always surprisingly long. Such as outputting all the animations and doing post work on various renders.
The new ending to this I think is turning out really cool, the shot above is actually a frame of one of the animations currently running for it. The final result will be slightly different since it will be merged into a second animation which will hopefully start tonight or tomorrow morning.
As for the monthly customs I will hold off for probably another week or so till this crunch time is over and I can take the proper time to work on them.
Now, time for a beer as I stare out into a frozen wasteland.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ch13garage6.jpg

Dev Update #156
I will keep this short. Everything is almost done!
So, there are only two scenes left to write. One is pretty big but that's okay. I should have everything ready for QA mid week. Doing some cool animations and such as well, which are looking great for a really cool scene that is being put together.
The poll for this months customs I will post after things are sent to QA, so expect that this week.
There we go, nice and short :p
Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 2383896

Dev Update #156
I will keep this short. Everything is almost done!
So, there are only two scenes left to write. One is pretty big but that's okay. I should have everything ready for QA mid week. Doing some cool animations and such as well, which are looking great for a really cool scene that is being put together.
The poll for this months customs I will post after things are sent to QA, so expect that this week.
There we go, nice and short :p
Philly
Hmmm. Sounds like we're a week or so away. That's good, but I sincerely hope this is the last time we'll be subjected to the elf twins.

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes